*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268428-Tracys-Ticklish-Adventure/cid/3204668-Follow-where-the-address-takes-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Meme12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2268428
Tracy, a small and beautiful brunette, goes on wild tickling adventures on her holiday.
This choice: Follow where the address takes her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow where the address takes her

    by: Meme12
Arriving at the address listed on the letter, Tracy is greeted to a big science building in the middle of her nearby town. Parking her car, she walks in through the front door and into the reception.

"Hi, I received a letter today. About.. Uhm.. Well.."

"Tickling right? Head on through those doors, someone will be with you in just a minute. Oh, and fill out this form" the receptionist replied to a very nervous Tracy.

"R-right, or course"

Grabbing the form and a pen, Tracy walks through the double doors she was pointed towards and sits at one of the many chairs available in what appears to be a waiting room. The form is pretty normal at first, just asking for a name and such, but quickly escalates into things Tracy wouldn't expect, but then again talking about tickling on a form about tickling isn't so weird after she thought about it.

After filling in her favourite spots to tickle and her most ticklish spots, a man in a long white lab coat opens a single door by the side of her that she didn't even realise was there.

"Hi, are you done?" the man says, referencing the form.

"Oh, yes, here" Tracy complies.

The man rushes off with her form and leaves Tracy alone with her thoughts. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing here, and frankly she was fairly nervous.

After some time, the man comes back very suddenly. Scaring the bejeezus out of Tracy.

"Ah, sorry to scare you my dear. Right this way" he points in the direction he came from.

Following the man through a long corridor and down quite a lot of steps, the man finally speaks up peaking Tracy's interest.

"So, do you wish to be tickled or to tickle?"

With some quick thought, Tracy replies..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To be tickled

*Noteb*
2. To tickle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meme12 (UN: shade776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meme12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268428-Tracys-Ticklish-Adventure/cid/3204668-Follow-where-the-address-takes-her