*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mike and Sarah
  2. A Human
  3. The hope of humanity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3339848-Mike-and-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2269127
basically, this is a continuation of the first all humans shrunk story.
This choice: Mike and Sarah brothers (kids 10 years old) or others  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mike and Sarah

    by: Rokaido
Mike and Sarah are 10-year-old twins. They were the first of what are called "The Generation of Hope", kids who were born after the event known as "The Great Reversal", the day humanity returned to its normal size and the other races were shrunk. They were born three days after their parents had their normal height restored. Over the past ten years, humanity experienced a baby boom. The humans were on the brink of extinction and many of them forwent having children because they believed it was cruel to bring children into a world where they could easily die at any moment. Now, anything that could threaten them was rendered harmless. The human population proceeded to rapidly increase. Humanity had a future now and they wanted to give this safe, peaceful future to their offspring. The birthrate is 8.4 on average.

Mike and Sarah are two of the sweetest children you could ever meet. They are caring, gentle and mature for their age. Their parents, Trevor and Marita showered them with love and care ever since they were born. Mike and Sarah have eight younger siblings with another on the way. They're always caring for them and making sure they're happy. Mike and Sarah don't really desire to inflict cruelty on the other races, it's just not in their nature to hurt others. Still, they don't feel sympathy for them. The twins had uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents they never got to meet because their lives were cruelly snuffed out by the once-larger races.

Which storyline do you choose?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rokaido (UN: rokaido at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge/cid/3339848-Mike-and-Sarah