*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuck in the Loop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270787-Respawn/cid/3220351-Stuck-in-the-Loop
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2270787
Wake up. Go about your day. Get eaten. Repeat.
Chapter #1

Stuck in the Loop

    by: Johnny Foxx
You know how in video games when you die, your character can just reappear after a short wait, and carry on like nothing happened? Ever wish real life was like that? Trust me, it gets old real fast. How do I know this? Because I myself am stuck in that exact scenario.

The name is Josh. I was just your normal, nothing special guy attending high school, trying to survive the day surrounded by hungry preds. Or rather, that was my life until I finally got caught. We'll, actually I wasn't really caught, so much as tricked.

See, I was kind of a shy kid, who never really asked anyone out. Then this girl comes up to me one day, and asks if I want to go to a movie after school with her. She was cute and not bad looking, so I figured what the hell, why not try it?

Big mistake.

Turns out, that girl was a werewolf named Katie, and she only asked me out because she wanted something to snack on. Halfway through the movie, I turn to find she's changed into her beast form and is staring at me hungrily. Before I could even try to run, she grabs me and forces me down her throat. I tried to struggle, but that only seemed to make it more enjoyable for her.

Next thing I know, I'm in her stomach. I was suffocating and my skin was beginning to tingle from her fluids. Before I passed out, I thought to myself that this was the end. How could I have been so stupid?

Then I suddenly wake up in my bed, totally fine. I figured it was all a bad dream, and get ready to go about my day. But get this, as I was on my way to the bus stop, a traffic accident happens and the bus plows straight into me. I wake up in my bed again, thinking that it was strange, to have a nightmare within a nightmare. I think by now you get the idea.

Eventually I realized this was no dream, and for some inexplicable reason I keep respawning after I die. But the really strange thing is, time still seems to advance before I reappear. The first time I was eaten it was a Friday, when the bus hit me the calendar said it was Tuesday. I've died at least fifty times at this point, so who knows how much time has passed? It ranges from a few days to a year every time, yet I don't seem to age. Weirdest of all, everyone acts like I was never gone.

Anyway, right now it's a weekend , so no school. I've decided to get to the bottom of this. Come hell or high water, I'll find out what's going on. But until then, I'm stuck in this loop. Right now I'm leaving my house and headed towards...

You have the following choices:

1. The Park

2. The Mall

*Noteb*
3. The Library

*Noteb*
4. The Store

5. Wait,is that Katie coming up the street?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270787-Respawn/cid/3220351-Stuck-in-the-Loop