*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. science
  2. Jakes life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270822-Shrunk-while-in-school/cid/3256598-science
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2270822
shrunk while in school
This choice: science  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

science

    by: tony234
"come on guys that's the 3rd time you have late this week, sit with your lab partners," Your teacher said. "sorry miss Green," Baron said. Baron and Adam were lab partners and you were paired with Maya. you both liked each other as well and were very good friends. "hey Maya" you said "hey jack" she said. "What are we doing today," you asked. "it's the shrinking class where we drink the formula to shrink," she said. you were really nervous about this class because you shrink out of your clothes. the unit you were studying was anatomy and the government just approved the new shrinking formula for schools. the assignment is to shrink one person in the group so the other can study them naked. "ok guys I'm going to hand out the formula, please pick one of you to shrink first. Remember the rules. no touching the shrunken students inappropriately and be careful when picking up the students.

"so do you want me to shrink first or you?" you asked

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jack shrinks

2. Maya shrinks

*Noteb*
3. you both shrink

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony234 (UN: yale123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270822-Shrunk-while-in-school/cid/3256598-science