*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mysterious Camera
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271106-Camera-of-Swap/cid/3222397-The-Mysterious-Camera
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Spiritual · #2271106
You find a camera that allows people to swap bodies.
Chapter #1

The Mysterious Camera

    by: seaman2008
One day Charlie was downstairs making breakfast. He looked around his kitchen and saw a box addressed to him. Inside was an old fashioned camera. Charlie took the old fashioned camera and brought it to his room. He put it on his dresser thinking he would play with it later. Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Claire, Charlie's friend. Even though she was a girl, they both agreed to keep their relationship to a "just friends level". They were such good friends that they couldn't risk anything happening to their friendship. When the call connected, Claire explained how excited she was to come over later. Charlie was also excited. They had been planning this for days. They would meet at Charlie's house and then go to the pool after.

You have the following choices:

1. Claire arrives

*Noteb*
2. Christine comes up to say hi

*Noteb*
3. Wrong number! It is actually Sam who Charlie is hanging with

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 seaman2008 (UN: seaman2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
seaman2008 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271106-Camera-of-Swap/cid/3222397-The-Mysterious-Camera