*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mirror World
  2. One Piece Girls
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3225238-The-Mirror-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Flash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271255
Anime girls in this world love being tickled. Let's see how much fun they have as the lee.
This choice: Nami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Mirror World

    by: Zero
On a partly cloudy evening, the Thousand Sunny sailed across the vast and dangerous seas of the New World, but on this rare occasion of calm weather, there was a relaxing atmosphere for the Straw Hat Pirates.

Out on the main deck, Nami, the navigator of the crew, lied on her stomach on a beach bench while wearing just a bikini consisting of a triangle bra and a thing-stringed bottom. She was soaking the last bit of warmth from the sunset that casted a gradient array of colors across the sky from orange to purple.

As the sun gradually dropped below the horizon, the sky darkened with an overhead of sinister dark clouds. From what was just a gentle breeze soon turned into a gust of wind.

The twenty-year-old pirate girl stood up from her peaceful session of relaxation and gazed at the heavens. “Ah~! It’s going to rain soon,” she began to head below the deck to take shelter from the imminent downpour.

Sandaled feet walked into her personal bedroom where she opened her closet in preparation to change into a new set of attire. By now, she could feel the sway of the vessel beneath her feet as the ocean waves have picked up more energy. She could hear rain taking place outside right this moment.

As her brown eyes scanned her wardrobe filled without colorful clothing, there was a rectangular mirror on the inner side of the closet door, used for her to glance at her own reflection.

But that reflection rippled as if a pebble had been tossed onto a pond, and a pair of long, slender, grey-skinned arms came reaching out of the mirror, catching the girl by surprise.

From her peripheral vision, Nami saw something shooting straight for her, but it was too late. “MMM!” She felt a large wrinkly witch-like hand grabbing the entirety of her face and cupping over her mouth as a separate arm wrapped around her thin hourglass waist.

Her hands reached to grab onto the hand that has her mouth sealed, but as she struggled, those arms effortlessly dragged her right through the mirror.
No one was left in the bedroom.

“Wi-Wwi-Wwi-Wwi,” a hoarsely voice laughed from above.

Nami lifted her head upwards as her gaze met an ugly hag who stood behind her. Her kidnapper was twice her height, almost twelve feet tall with a slightly hunched posture. She had sickly grey skin, a large reddish hook nose, purple lips, a large devilish mouth, lavender hair, and a scar across her face.

The Straw Hat pirate couldn’t believe her eyes. This hag was none other than Charlotte Brûlée, an officer of the Big Mom Pirates.

And they were currently in the Mirror World – an enclosed pocket dimension with checkered-patterned designs across the walls, floor, and ceiling. There were mirrors of various shapes and sizes riddled against the walls, each of them acting as a portal to a different location around the world.

Nami had first encountered Brûlée in the Seducing Woods, but this was her first time in the Mirror World.

“I finally found ya,” said the hag. “You didn’t think you could escape from me, did ya? Oh, and I’m now alone…”

Who else was with Charlotte Brûlé?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3225238-The-Mirror-World