*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271283-They-Came-From-Amazonia/cid/3224245-See-the-story-from-Hanks-Perspective-human
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2271283
Alien Giantesses & Giants Invade the world. The story center's around Honolulu.
This choice: See the story from Hanks Perspective (human)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

See the story from Hanks Perspective (human)

    by: Giantess storm chaser
Another day of lifting heavy furniture and driving long and windy roads comes to an end. Being a Removalist is not Glamorous but it does pay. You make it back safely to your inner city apartment. After pouring yourself a Gin you decide to turn on the Television. The news is on every channel talking about these mystery objects appearing all around the world.

The story doesn't seem to have changed from last time you listened to the news from the removalist truck radio. They appeared a week ago over every country in the world. people were in a panic for the first few days. However people need to eat and keep the lights on.

They did nothing except float, not saying or doing anything so people went back to their lives with a deep uneasy feeling in regards to these things. They were bigger then some continents. Someone on the news once said they were bigger then Australia.

Just as you are about to turn off the TV they news reporter demeanor drastically changes and says something is happening. A massive door was opening up on the side of the object that was being filmed. The news channel stated that the same was happening all around the world.

Several ships comparatively that were smaller started flying out of each one of the mystery objects.

You turn to your window and see one of the craft making its way from the ocean to the outside of the city.

You decide to.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess storm chaser (UN: gtschaser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess storm chaser has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271283-They-Came-From-Amazonia/cid/3224245-See-the-story-from-Hanks-Perspective-human