*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone he didn't know
  2. Now what
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271338-The-body-swap-curse/cid/3331451-Someone-he-didnt-know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2271338
You are Eric Smith and you have been cursed by an unknown force.
This choice: Someone he didn't know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone he didn't know

    by: BBMD
Out of the blue some milf walks up to you. She looked amazing and asked if we could speak. "Who are you?" Said Eric. "I'm the woman who is about to fuck you senseless." She said with an extremely hungry look on her face. As she shoves you behind the bushes and lifts her skirt. Showing a bare pussy that was shaved. You had little idea what to say or do but your body your dick instantly betrayed you. As she stuck her pussy in your face and began licking your cock. Rubbing it between her tits "Young dick is the best" she says. After a few minutes she jumps on your dick shoving it as far in her vagina as she could. After about ten minutes you felt like you was about to cum. You then blacked out only to be awakened by the feeling of something warm entering you. You then look down and see your body and that you are now the MILF that fucked you and that warm feeling wa cum dripping down your pussy and legs. "That was amazing." You body said. You wanted to scream what happened only to have your words come out like this. "Young Man you have been blessed with my experienced pussy happy birthday." Shocked by not only your new voice but by what came out of your mouth. You quickly got dressed and ran to the near by bathroom both to clean up and figure out who you now where. You looked in the mirror looking at your new body. https://images.app.goo.gl/zs3q4K97cSt2mQ... you looked sexy you admit to being turned on by your image and started to rub your self. What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. someone sees you that you know

2. someone your body knows sees you

*Noteb*
3. the strange being makes an appearance

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271338-The-body-swap-curse/cid/3331451-Someone-he-didnt-know