*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naomi swann
  2. Pornstars
  3. Becoming a sissy slave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271341-Becoming-a-sissy-slave/cid/3389244-Naomi-swann
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2271341
This is a story about meeting girls like celebrities and being forced as a sissy slave
This choice: Naomi swann  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naomi swann

    by: Wildbeast330
Naomi Swann Is Behind Cayden And Say hello and they have a wonderful chat and they find a hotel to chat some more and in the room Naomi was to make out with Cayden just to get him in a Triangle Choke hold making Cole Pass out.

Then Naomi Sat on Caydens Face and started riding it and Moaning and making Cayden Buck we’re he gets tired and passes out.

Naomi wears a strapon and starts pounding Caydens throat fast non - stop and cumming and forces Cayden to sallow and tap on Her thighs, not breaking motion, loving her slaves fear of her.

Naomi Grabs Caydens Hair pulling And pounding Caydens Throat, knowing he’s too much of a bitch to stop her.

Naomi Loves to humiliate Her # 1 Fan and she finally stops pounding his throat and takes off her strapon and puts her panties and shorts and forces Cayden on his knees and forces him to hug her thighs take pics her her camera to keep a memory of her loser servant.

You have the following choices:

1. Ashlynn Taylor And Kimber lee

2. Kimberly Kane And Gwen Diamond

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wildbeast330 (UN: wildbeast330 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manchester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271341-Becoming-a-sissy-slave/cid/3389244-Naomi-swann