*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clarie, Age 42
  2. Adult (Age 25 - 50)
  3. choose 5
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271907-People-who-become-giantess-10-to-50-age/cid/3325414-Clarie-Age-42
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2271907
a world where women become giantess
This choice: Clarie, Age 42  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clarie, Age 42

    by: D̷a̶r̵k̵
"9:00 am?", Clarie glanced at her phone. With a yawn, she stretched herself, waking from her slumber and going through her blond hair. She swung herself out of bed and went over to the bathroom. It was Friday, the weekend was ahead and her son Ben would return late afternoon from school. She would need to prepare something for him, however, it was already common for him to show up, drop his stuff and leave to hang out with his friends. Sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse, but today it was a blessing, Clarie raised him alone, his father, a wealthy business owner, lives abroad, sending a nice check each month, enough for Clarie to settle down and fully convert herself into a stay-at-home parent. She went downstairs, prepared a coffee, and grabbed the milk from the fridge. Claire got the looks. Ass and Tits. Her beauty was enough to turn some heads. Of course, she is also the prime subject of the local neighborhood gossip, her way of income was questionable to outsiders, and that the boy had grown up with his father leaving the city as soon as he had seen the light of day was just fuel to the fire. Over the years, it had died down mostly, a healthy established relationship with most neighbors. Claire was also back on the look for a new man in her life, a woman like her gets lonely rather quickly and she had also seen some company over the years, nothing substantial, hook-ups.

While drinking her coffee and listing to the radio, a heavy knock on the front door made her almost drop her cup. Confused, she went to see who it was, but as she peeked outside, only a brown package was lying on the doorstep. A prank from the neighbor's kids? But looking at the package, it seemed strangely well wrapped, but neither a logo nor any sender or receiver information was present. It could be something ordered by Ben and with really no other option, she took it inside, brought it to the kitchen, and got a pair of scissors. With a few quick cuts, she was greeted by a bunch of pink packing peanuts, and reaching into the fluffy mass, a plastic package with a necklace was hidden inside. She retrieved it and examined it. It was beautiful, silver with a small clear diamond. Elegant and well-made. Claire thought about it for a minute. Her birthday was next month, and this was probably Ben's gift to her. She was really surprised, usually; he forgets her birthday.

Claire got to think she wanted to try it on, but this would probably ruin the surprise.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Clarie place the necklance back into the package and reseals it.

2. A short fitting wont hurt.

*Noteb*
3. More Options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D̷a̶r̵k̵ (UN: dudo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragernen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271907-People-who-become-giantess-10-to-50-age/cid/3325414-Clarie-Age-42