*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Roll for initiative
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272164-Shrunken-In-Caverns/cid/3233106-Roll-for-initiative
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ajg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2272164
A Fantasy shrink scenario where you end up shrunken in caves and need to survive.
Chapter #1

Roll for initiative

    by: Ajg
This should have been easy. A payday like no other! So of course when delving into what should have been a simple dungeon, you ended up triggering a trap not even five minutes upon entering. Coughing as the dust settled and the massive caverns started to quiet down after what felt like an eternity of shaking and echoing rockfalls finished, you soon see what happened. And, it's not pretty...

The entrance you came through is now sealed off. A massive stone pillar that towers like the largest castle in your city now blocks your path. Worse off... it seems magic was involved. It's no wonder you weren't able to predict such an outcome as this.

Standing in what remains of your clothing now reduced to little more than linen and leather scraps, your weapons are no were in sight. So along with being naked... you're also small. Well, smaller than you were. You never had that barbarian physique but if you had to guess, you were somewhere between 1 to 3 inches tall. It's hard to get an exact number, but it's clear the tight caves you entered now rise high all around you making the intricate dungeon a proverbial labyrinth hundreds of feet high.

This couldn't be worse...

The thing that had caught you off guard had been noises up ahead. And they definitely heard the racket you made. So what was it that was coming to investigate now? The shadows approaching look small, but they're growing in size by the second...

You have the following choices:

1. A Goblin walks out

*Noteb*
2. A Kobold walks out

3. Something else emerges

4. The shadows vanish and nothing shows up

*Noteb*
5. Why wait?! Run!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajg (UN: grimmwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272164-Shrunken-In-Caverns/cid/3233106-Roll-for-initiative