*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3268933-Random-Morph-Roulette
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M.M.69
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2273482
You wake up to find yourself with a curvaceous femboy body... & EVERYONE wants to fuck you
This choice: He gave everyone in the world an individual random morph!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Random Morph Roulette

    by: M.M.69
You clawed your way back to consciousness as a desk phone rang a few cubicles away. You laboriously raised yourself up onto your elbows, then winced from the fluorescent office light as you attempted to open your eyes. You were still naked, your cubicle's carpet was still covered in drying ropes of your cum. Your coworkers were still milling about, none of them batting an eye at your nudity or prostrate position on the floor.
Finally the phone was answered.
"Hello, [insert business name], how can I help?" you heard the receptionist Wendy greet. After waiting a moment for the caller to speak, she continued. "Oh, perfect! Yep, we're up on the eighth floor, you can come right up... uh-huh I've got your tip waiting and everything... thank you!"

By the time you had managed to get up to your feet, the main door to the office opened. You walked to the front of your cubicle just in time to see a delivery boy for a sub sandwich chain walk over to the front desk. He was dressed in their uniform, hat and everything, and carried a hot-bag for keeping the customer's food warm.
You were perturbed, however, once you spotted Wendy. The once beautiful busty red-head now had no head to speak of at all. In its place was a massive super-sized pussy that stretched from the top of her back to the bottom of her exposed cleavage. She now wore a specially designed dress that allowed her engorged sex to be displayed whilst keeping her breasts confusingly concealed. A constant stream of feminine juices flowed from the golf ball-sized clit at the top of the vagina, her huge folder-sized folds also glazed in juices.
"Hi! You can just place the sandwiches there," Wendy said gleefully. You were transfixed to see all her monstrous folds wriggling and writhing with every word as her voice escaped from deep in her upper womb. "I'll call her desk and let her know her food's here. Thank you, have a good day!"
The delivery boy was undisturbed by the horrific pussy-monster. Instead the teenager nonchalantly placed two footlong subs on the desk and closed his hot-bag.
"You have a good day, as well," he responded. "Oh, do you mind if I use your window to leave?"
"No, not at all, hun!"
"Thanks."

The delivery boy turned and walked to the large floor-to-ceiling windows that lined an entire wall of the office. Interestingly, he used one hand to twist the knobs on the side of one, and the whole heavy pane of glass swung outward like it was designed to do so.
It was just then you noticed two long tailored slits going down the back of the boy's work shirt. Not a moment later, four huge insectoid wings exploded out of the slits. You immediately identified them as dragonfly wings, only super-sized for human use.
"Ahhhhhhhh," the boy sighed, possibly feeling relief from being able to stretch out his wings.
His flat, five-foot long, semi-translucent appendages fluttered to life, instantly flapping at such a high speed you could hardly see them. They sounded like a power-tool, like a chainsaw or a weedwhacker, and you could feel a breeze from your cubicle as they powerfully wafted the air toward you.
Amazingly, the boy's feet lifted off the floor, and he hovered outside. Once he was out, he politely shut the window and made sure it clicked, the fasteners on the side clasping around the pane.
With that done, the boy turned in place in the air and took off, still holding his hot-bag tightly. He must've been going some forty miles per hour, maybe faster. Within seconds, he was only a speck in the distance, then was gone.
Talk about a speedy delivery.

But what the hell was going on?

Wendy pushed a button on her desk phone and waited for the dialing to finish. You still couldn't help but stare at her giant oozing pussy between her shoulders. You wondered if she still had a normal one between her legs. Stepping up for a closer look, you noticed the thick pussy lips stretched out around her super-sized labia had a neatly-trimmed forest of reddish-brown pubes covering their entire expanse. Did the carpet match the drapes?
"Hello?" you heard your coworker Veronica answer on the speaker.
"Hi Veronica! You and your husband's subs are here, I've got them on my desk!" Wendy told her.
"Awesome! We'll be right there!"
Veronica brought her husband to work? That was odd.
However, Wendy finally noticed you were staring at her, and stood up and leaned over her desk toward you.
"Mmmmm, morning Ben," the receptionist cooed. "You're looking good enough to eat this morning, haha!" She lifted a manicured hand up to her fat neck-clit and rubbed it. You heard a PLLLLLPLPLPLPLPL sound as yet another splurt of girljuice bubbled out of the hole of her clit and gushed down into her abyssal love-tunnel.
"H-hey, Wendy," you stuttered. You were unsure if she was being playful or serious about the eating part. Her vagina certainly was large enough to swallow you whole.

You heard two sets of footsteps approaching and assumed it was Veronica and her husband. You turned to see them and your jaw immediately dropped to the floor in shock.
She certainly had been morphed quite a bit. Standing probably 8 feet tall was your coworker, her normal upper-body jutting out from atop a hulking muscular humantaur lower body. However, instead of ending in feet, her four legs were more arm-like in appearance and ended in massive clawed hands. Her back-right hand-foot-thing lifted itself up off the ground and proceeded to grope a hyper-sized set of male genitals swinging under her lower-body. You were able to see it because she was wearing nothing aside from a professional blouse, her entire insane lower-body exposed for the world to see.
Her cock was as big around as you, its head even bigger than your actual head. It was probably four feet long, and throbbed constantly with arousal as the head almost hung down to the floor from its sheer weight. Behind it hung a giant set of beachball-sized testicles, stretching taut a sweaty hairless sack.
By this point, you had even forgotten she had a husband, but a moment later you were reminded.
FFFFFFFFFFUMP!
Veronica's husband Paul's head schlorped out of her tire-sized puffy dark asshole with a sigh. His head was attached to a long neck-width tail that sprouted from above their ass. He whipped his tail-neck forward until he was side-by-side with his wife.

"What's going on, honey?" he asked, face drenched in ass-juices.
"Nothin', babe, just picking up our subs," she answered, raising a hand to bring his head over and kiss his cheek.
"Great! We definitely were getting hungry! Alright, enjoy the subs dear! I think I'll go in our cock this time, haha!"
"Of course, love, see you later!" Veronica replied.
Just then, your coworker's tail lowered down onto her lower-body and slithered its way under her. Paul had a big grin on his face as he pressed it against their 8-inch long piss-slit.
SCHLOOOOOOOOORP!
Veronica moaned as her husband dove his head down their mega urethra. Foot after foot of their super long tail disappeared into the slit, a slight bulge from his head traveling further and further down the torso-wide shaft before disappearing into their shared body.
"What's up Ben?" Veronica asked, looking down at you from her elevated position. She had her subs in hand and was ready to head back to her desk. "You seemed really interested in Paul entering my dick. Are you looking for a fuck right now?"
"Uh... ummm... nah, I just think i-it's... really cool!" you stammered unconvincingly.
"Oh, well... if you change your mind, you know where to find me!" she beamed. "In the meantime, I'm gonna be at my desk eating these subs, they smell so good." She turned her attention to Wendy and her enormous dripping vagina. "And thanks again for taking the order for me, Wendy. Let me know if you wanna ride my cock later!"
"Of course! Any time, Ver," Wendy replied happily. "And I probably will take you up on that. You know, like pretty much always, haha!"

The two insanely altered women shared a laugh, and Veronica turned and started making her way down the aisle to her cubicle. Her beastly hand-feet stomped loudly on the floor as you stared at her hyper-hole behind her.
Now you were figuring it out -- what the Being did.
He must've given everyone on Earth a random unique morph.
It gave Wendy her chest-pussy, the delivery boy his dragonfly wings, Veronica her beastly humantaur form, and Paul his position at the end of his wife's tail.
You wondered if there were perhaps even crazier morphs out there.
Maybe you can get excused from work and find out.

What did you do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.M.69 (UN: mmyummy96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.M.69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3268933-Random-Morph-Roulette