*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/LTK6FZ2YN-It-was-Eric-and-Tracy-two-more-of-your-coworkers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M.M.69
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2273482
You wake up to find yourself with a curvaceous femboy body... & EVERYONE wants to fuck you
This choice: It was Eric and Tracy, two more of your coworkers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It was Eric and Tracy, two more of your coworkers

    by: Barry
You stare down at your swinging feet, recovering from Keith's pop by the cubicle, when approaching your desk you hear a bright friendly voice.
"...Well anyways Eric, suffice it to say I enjoyed the film, thank you for recommending it."
You tense up slightly, hearing the voice of Tracy, the HR rep. You'd had nothing but pleasant conversations with her, but you'd seen her be absolutely brutal when she needed to be.

She rounds the corner, laughing loudly, though you're not sure if you heard Eric say anything. She is a short woman, with a comfortable figure. She wears her hair high and tight, and you're not sure if you've ever seen her blink.
Walking very quietly behind her Is Eric, a guy around your age who got hired a week or two before you. You had become friends quickly, but had never spent time together outside work. Your heart flutters a little when you see him, did you feel differently about him now, or had you always felt like this.
Hard to say from where you were sitting, on top of your very clean slut's desk.

"Eric thank you for taking time to talk to me this morning, I know everyone is really busy right now." Tracy walks into the centre of your cubicle as she talks to him, not giving you a second glance.
"uh yeah no problem Tracy, whats um. Did you get my email?" Eric says, shaking a little.
Tracy backs up towards you, and hops up to sit on the desk to your left.
"Yes I did! Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, you know how the old inbox is this time of year" Tracy lets out another loud sharp laugh, as she leans against you warmly, her head against yours. You stiffen your posture immediately, it was less physically intense than blowing Keith had been, but the intimacy was still very surprising.
"Why um. Hi Ben. Yeah, why are we in Ben's cubicle?" Eric blushes brightly.
"I know the benefits here are really good Ms. um. Tracy." Eric looks right at you as he says this, and smiles coyly. He is undressing you with his eyes, and a few bases past that to boot.
From the look in his eyes, you'd guess from his point of view he'd fucked you a lot.
"But um. You know if you don't ask you don't get? um. So could I please have a raise?" Eric clenches his fists, attempting to look Tracy in the eye.

Suddenly there is sweet, hot breath at your ear.
"I fucking love it when you undress for me. It really demonstrates shows your Growth as an employee here" Tracy lovingly whispers this into your ear, licking the back of your ear as punctuation.
You jump off the desk immediately, and turn to face her, your back to Eric.
As your trembling hands reach towards your belt, Tracy claps her hands together loudly.
"Fast as you can Ben! I have to fire six people after Kieth".
At her word you rip your shirt off, and wrestle to get your tight dress pants off. As you stumble back against the desk for support, you see Eric's face go white.
"Sorry to rip off the bandaid like that Eric, but its out of my hands. We've got to move some stuff around and your name came up."
Tracy nimbly springs off the desk, coming up very close to Eric.
"Now, this will take effect at the end of the day" Tracy announces, as if it were the best news anyone had heard.
"So any work you want to wrap up before five would be appreciated! As a little housekeeping, I'd like to remind you to return any company property at the end of the day."
As tracy fills Keith in, rubbing a supportive hand on his stunned shoulder, you've just managed to rip your tiny underwear off of your ample thighs.

Your HR rep turns to you again, and winks in an arent we having fun sort of way.
Sure you will speak up to help you friend, you open you mouth only to manage a projected moan as Tracy grips your cock with her well manicured fist. Her grip is tight, but brief, her hands quickly moving to your hips and shoulders, adjusting your pose on the desk exactly.
Your feet are planted wide on the floor, and your arms are spread wide behind you, hands gripping the desk. Tracy spins around, and efficiently lowers her sleek pants-suit suit-pants.
"I'm sorry Eric, someone has to be the axeman, and the big bosses say it has to be me" Tracy sighs, as she hops backward toward you, plush cheeks spread wide.
You marvel first at her aim, and second by her confidence as your modest cock spears deep into Tracy's asshole.
She lets out a satisfied breath, sounding as if shes just stepped into a warm shower.
"I always need our slut's services to simmer down after having to fire someone. It really is the best part about working here! Exclusive access to such an exclusive whore." Tracy now emphasizes her words with short twitches of her rear, up and down, left and right.
You are pinned fully against the desk, and stimulated efficiently as you stir her guts.

Eric now laughs a little, hand rubbing his inner thigh idly.
"The only work im going to wrap up is as much of the lunch order as possible" Eric laughs, looking at you lustily as Tracy gyrates in your lap.
"And I wouldnt call Ben Exclusive, I could go to his apartment every night if I wanted to" He grins at you, eyes bright.
"Oh Eric I'm so sorry, did you not ready our on-boarding paperwork?" Tracy grips your knees as she says this, and begins riding your cock like a yoga ball.
"this is a failing on your hiring manager and we WILL be having a conversation about this. Let me fill you in. When you got hired on here, you agreed to an effective restraining order from certain company information and property where you to no longer work here!"
Eric stares at Tracy in dismay, youve never seen someone so defeated.
You were a little distracted however by the iron grip of your HR reps back door.
"please feel free to use us as reference anywhere you apply!" Tracy stops her bouncing at this, and you feel her spasm on your cock.
"Ill give you time to collect yourself Eric, and if you want to talk about how you feel you can find me at your cubicle" Tracy grins, as she buttons her pants and saunters out the cubicle like a cowboy fresh off a horse.

Eric stands there still a little shocked, and you're unsure what to say. You admit you don't have much precedence for how to act when your boss tells your friend he cant fuck you anymore.

1. Eric throws himself at you, crying. He wants your help to keep his job.

2. Eric throws himself at you, he needs to make sure he doesnt waste a single second of the next 7 hours (minus lunch break).

3. Wildcard

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eric needs help.

*Noteb*
2. Eric helps himself.

*Noteb*
3. Something Else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Barry (UN: funnylittleguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.M.69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/LTK6FZ2YN-It-was-Eric-and-Tracy-two-more-of-your-coworkers