*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One delivery later...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273598-Office-Shrink/cid/3246347-One-delivery-later
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273598
A shrink ray causes chaos for the employees of an average office space.
Chapter #1

One delivery later...

    by: Inverse
It was a Friday morning, and just another workday at the unsuspecting office. The building was two stories, with the first floor containing a front desk where all the check-ins and check-outs occur. A room to the right where all the custodial equipment reside, and a room on the left containing the communal area for people to have their lunch and relax.

Taking the stairs behind the front desk gets you to the top floor, where majority of the employees reside, featuring rows of cubicles, with everyone's personal workspaces. There is also several rooms for a couple of the higher up employees to get their own personal offices, one of which being for the boss himself.

Outside, a postal truck stops right in front of the building, as a delivery man walks inside, carrying a package about the size of a shoebox. He arrived at the front desk to find nobody there at the moment, and in a rush, put the box down on top of it, before heading back out.

What the man didn't realize was that there was a mistake in the shipping process, and the wrong address was placed on the package. As within the box that had a large "CAUTION" written on it, was in fact a prototype shrink ray planned to be delivered to a science lab in the same city. And with no one the wiser of the mistake, the box was left there for any unknowing employee to discover, and learn about the shrink ray for themselves.

Who ends up finding the package first?

You have the following choices:

1. Alexa (the average worker)

*Noteb*
2. James (the average worker)

*Noteb*
3. Jack (the intern)

*Noteb*
4. Stacy (the secretary)

*Noteb*
5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inverse (UN: inverseprime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inverse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273598-Office-Shrink/cid/3246347-One-delivery-later