*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248866-He-gets-invited-to-a-party-plenty-of-opportunit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273845
A petite, meek, and dorky femboy stumbles into an all girl's school by accident!
This choice: He gets invited to a party-plenty of opportunities there!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He gets invited to a party-plenty of opportunit...

    by: TomtomtheMultitasker
Shelby decided to visit the food court first; he’d only stopped once on the entire trip, and he wanted to use his meal plan. Stopping by a sandwich place, he enjoyed a pretty basic BLT and observed his surroundings.

Dakota had been right about the bullies here-there were only a handful of other students, and of that small number, two girls were in a centaur wedgie, one was bawling through a harsh spanking, and at least six had their grannies yanked over their heads! The image made the femboy shiver.

One of the atomic-d gals, her red curls only just sticking out beneath her plain white undies, noticed him and walked over. “Hiya, freshman!” she greeted kindly. “I’m Maddie. What’s your name?”

“Uh, Shelby.”

“Shelby, cute name! The biggest sorority, Tau Upsilon Gamma, is holding a party for new students tonight. You wanna come?”

“Oh, I-I don’t know. Heh I don’t have the best experience with school parties.”

“Pfft what’re you scared of, Shelby? Worried that the football team’s gonna string you up by the panties and spank you purple?” He didn’t have the heart to tell Maddie that that’s how his high school graduation went. “We don’t have a football team, you’ll be just fine!”

“Okay. Okay, sure, I’ll come.” He smiled, hopefully this new school would put him higher on the totem pole than high school did! “I’ll try and bring my roommate too, if that’s cool.”

“Sure, the more the merrier. Some wedgie buddies will be great. Oh, and one more thing…”

Before Shelby could realize what was going on, Maddie flipped his skirt up and began to give him another wedgie! She giggled playfully and bounced the underpants up and down, stretching out the fabric and turning the stars into indistinct shapes, before attaching the waistband to his forehead.

“…now we match! We’ll make a good pair for the spank-happy professors, won’t we?”

“Sorry, spank-happy professors?”

“Yep, a ton of ‘em! Anyway. See you at the party!”

Shelby nodded absentmindedly, realizing he now had to protect his booty from two major threats!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomtomtheMultitasker (UN: thmsgrv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248866-He-gets-invited-to-a-party-plenty-of-opportunit