*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/CQW6TRGDW-Mother-and-Daughter-Bonding
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: Mother and Daughter Bonding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mother and Daughter Bonding

    by: LordwithEyes
Susan looked at herself in the mirror for a brief moment before she drove her daughters to school and stared at herself. She wore a layered white blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans with a thin black belt that caused her jeans to press onto her booty even more, making it seem even larger. For a woman in her 40s, she looked pretty good. Really good.

Her self worship was interrupted was interrupted when she heard the humiliating yelps of Anna and knew exactly what was happening.

Susan entered the hallway to find little Anna whimpering on the ground as Lucy began tearing at her latest pair of panties. With a final pull, she tore them clean off before tossing the remains back onto her sister, satisfied. Anna moaned as she limped away to her room, the stretched out shreds of her rainbow panties hanging out of her pants. Anna makes eye contact with her mother for a brief moment before fleeing to her room.

"This is getting ridiculous even if it's hilarious." Susan thinks to herself out loud. "I need to do something with that girl before she causes more trouble."


***************


Susan came downstairs into the living room to see Lucy with her headphones on, dancing to herself, laughing and singing along to the song as she occasionally shakes her hips back and forth. Seeing no better of an opportunity, Susan decides this would be the best time to sneak up on her and put her in her place.

As Susan walked up to her daughter, she tripped and fell onto her knees and elbows, groaning loudly and attracting Lucy's attention. When the eldest girl looked over at her mom, she widened her eyes as she saw her mom with...







Originally written by awsomedude

You have the following choices:

1. ...granny panties hanging out!

*Noteb*
2. ...a thong perfect for a flossing!

*Noteb*
3. ...a pair of tighty whities!

*Noteb*
4. ...another underwear?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/CQW6TRGDW-Mother-and-Daughter-Bonding