*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of the Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/XR2KLXFHQ-The-Beginning-of-the-Fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
Chapter #1

The Beginning of the Fun

    by: LordwithEyes
Before we can start, we must first decide which character we shall predominantly follow. And if they are the humiliator or the humiliated. Multiple perspectives is always a fun choice.

Lucy is the older sibling in the family and as such, the top dog due to her age and her taller physique and better looks. She has a curvaceous body, with c-cup breasts and a bouncing, bubble butt. She has brown eyes and dark hair tied up into a pony tail usually due to sports related stuff. She is one of the bigger bullies at their school, and enjoys her popularity as a result.

In contrast, Anna is her younger sister who is much more petite in appearance, having perky b-cup breasts and a firm butt. She likewise has brown eyes and dark black hair cropped short at her shoulders. Unlike her older sister Anna is a wedgie girl through and through at school, usually the victim of choice for many bullies. Meek and shy compared to her boisterous and outgoing sister, Anna is a girl that just wants to get through the day without getting her cute panties ripped up her butt.

Then we have the mother, Susan, who despite her sexy and curvaceous appearance, wears almost exclusively granny panties and is rumored to enjoy having said panties yanked up her fat bubble butt!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/XR2KLXFHQ-The-Beginning-of-the-Fun