*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/KFC8PRYN2-Anna-cant-do-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273849
An old interactive brought back to life
This choice: Anna can't do it!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anna can't do it!

    by: LordwithEyes
Susan stuck her butt out with euphoric anticipation as her daughter slowly wrapped her fingertips around her pink unicorn panties, while her daughter was too uncomfortable and unfamiliar to be able to actually do anything. For a solid minute, both of them simply waited there perfectly still for a wedgie to happen, only for both of them to be disappointed.

"Mom..." Susan heard her daughter stutter as she weakly released her mother's panties from her fingertips and backed away. "I can't do it."

"That alright sweetie," Susan said as she stood up, needing to put extreme effort into not sighing of her disapointment. "You just need a few tips and demonstrations is all."

"Okay." Anna replied as she sat down and looked at her mother, eyes wide open and ready to learn. "So where do we begin?"

"Well," Susan began to say, still trying to hide her utter disappointment for not receiving that wedgie moments before. "Let's start with the different types of wedgies."

"Okay mom," Anna replied, ready and eager to earn more. "What are the different types of wedgies I should know about?"

"Well, what Lucy gave you was a combination of three major types of wedgies, a bouncing wedgie, a messy wedgie and a ripping wedgie. You seem to have a good understanding for what those three are so I'm just gonna list off a few types you should be aware of. Normal, dragging, messy, atomic , bouncing, hanging, ripping and the around the world wedgie."

"Most of those seem fairly straight forward," Anna commented as she looked almost inquisitive in trying to master the art of the perfect wedgie. "Though what's an around the world wedgie?"

"I think a verbal demonstration would be best for this."

"Alright, I've always been more of a visual learner anyway."

"Now, If my assistant would stand up here for a verbal demonstration?" Susan asks as she theatrically throws her arms up to point in front of her.

They both stand there in a few long moments of awkward confusion.

"Ummm.... Anna," Susan whispered, not knowing why since they were the only two people here. "That means you."

"OOOOHH," Anna bellowed in surprise as she quickly raced up in front of her mother, eagerly waiting to learn. "So what do I do now?"

"You go for a spin." Susan said as she pulled her daughter's yoga pants back to reveal her granny panties. She then quickly wrapped her fingertips around her daughter's sweet stretchy panties that were...





Originally written by awsomedude

You have the following choices:

1. Blue granny panties with sunshine and clouds

*Noteb*
2. Worn, old tighty whities!

*Noteb*
3. A red hot thong?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273849-Battle-of-Two-Sisters/cid/KFC8PRYN2-Anna-cant-do-it