*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Free Option 2
  2. Free Option Routes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274215-Giantess-Stories-in-Japan/cid/3252769-Free-Option-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274215
A create your own interactive/story that has only one requirement, be set in Japan.
This choice: Ace Jones story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Free Option 2

    by: Ace Jones
The Place: Chuo ward Tokyo Japan.

The year: 2022.

The time: Present day.

The Story: It all started on the 1st day of Summer 2022 as yours truly Ace Dalmatian an anthropomorphic Dalmatian and sumo wrestling champion along with my wife I love Eliza Dalmatian our adult aged anthropomorphic children my adult aged siblings and our loving doting caring parents Randolph Dalmatian a retired undefeated sumo wrestler and Mariko Dalmatian a retired nurse, were here to spend our Summer with our Japanese relatives and Mom's loving doting caring parents.

One Summer day while we were at our relatives and grandparents residence's backyard having a great time I noticed there appeared to be something in the sky that was falling in other words a meteorite of some sort.

"Uh honey? I think that we may want to take cover for there appears to be a meteorite that's falling from the sky as it appears to be heading towards our backyard!" I said as we looked up at the sky and noticed something was falling from the sky as it was rapidly heading towards our backyard at full speed.

"I agree dear ergo everyone take cover immediately!" My wife Eliza said as we immediately went inside the residence and watched everything unfold from the comfort of the home's kitchen.

Within moments the meteorite crash landed in the backyard as a loud boom could be heard all across the entire Chuo ward and Tokyo as it then cracked as a green alien blob oozed out of the meteorite itself.

"This whole entire world will soon be conquered as I King G along with my evil monsters will take over the entire world and nobody will be able to stop us!" The evil green alien blob who identified himself as King G said as he and his evil monsters were going to conquer the entire world.

"He and his evil monsters are gonna conquer the entire world? Mom dad everyone we got to do something! We can't just stand by and let someone like him and his evil monsters conquer the entire world!" Ace Dalmatian Jr our eldest boy said as he was right as we needed to do something like save the entire world.

"Easy son your mother myself your relatives and grandparents are gonna do something about this as we may be the only ones who can save the entire world." I said as I reassured our eldest son and his siblings themselves.

"Perhaps I can be of service to you and your family as I have everything you'll need to defeat King G and his evil monsters themselves." A mysterious voice said.

"Who are you? Don't worry we're not gonna hurt you for we want to know who it is that's speaking to us." Randolph said as he asked who it was that was speaking to us.

"Allow me to introduce myself for my name is Luna as I'll be the Dalmatian family's advisor as I'm also from a place known as The Dough Dalmatian Kingdom as I'm also an intergalactic chef and baker." Luna an adult female anthropomorphic Dalmatian intergalactic chef and baker said as she introduced herself to us.

"Okay then now allow me to introduce myself for I'm Ace Dalmatian this is my wife Eliza our children Ace Dalmatian Jr Dolph Hercules Andre Peyton Amber Clara Bailey and Gwen Dalmatian, these are my siblings Axel Eddie Bruno Max Bullseye and our sisters Mabel Lucy Laura Holly and Lizzie and these are our parents Randolph and Mariko Dalmatian." I said as I introduced myself and our family.

"It's a pleasure to get to know you and your family now then I have here a few special dough balls that will transform you into Dough Dalmatians as you'll each get a special icing based weapon along with magic medallions for the men and magic necklaces for the women." Luna said as she gave us a special dough ball to eat.

At that moment we went outside and stood on the residence's front lawn as we one at a time ate our special dough balls as we transformed into that of giant and giantess anthropomorphic heroic dough beings as The Dough Dalmatian Force was born.







*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274215-Giantess-Stories-in-Japan/cid/3252769-Free-Option-2