*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Life of Reikozilla
  2. More options
  3. Free Option Routes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274215-Giantess-Stories-in-Japan/cid/3483179-The-Life-of-Reikozilla
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274215
A create your own interactive/story that has only one requirement, be set in Japan.
This choice: UltimateGiantess Story (The Life of Reikozilla)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Life of Reikozilla

    by: UltimateGiantess
Reikozilla, well her original name was Reiko Katisume, and was just at the time a young 7 year old girl turning 8 years old. She has as much of an ordinary life that you can think about. Going to school to learn and playing with friends, loving parents that take care of her and teach her the importance of living life. All the other cliches that you can think of. She is a sweet and nice girl, and is very playful. That is all nice and normal and all, well except for a few key areas.

She is a 200ft tall girl with Godzilla like powers, thanks to a mutation in her DNA structure that she inherited from her mother when she was in an accident many years back with toxic chemicals. Now imagine all the life's problems that Reiko, or now dubbed Reikozilla has to go through now. Being too big to fit in any sort of building, to extremely limited clothing given her colossal size (resorting to mostly swimsuits and bikinis made for her), to how to feed her, and how she keeps learning when she is the talk of the town when media is currently all over her. She never wanted this life, and certainly not the ability to fire lasers from her mouth, but she has it now.

Still, in spite of it all, Reikozilla still tries to live as much of a normal life as possible, still hangs out with friends, goes to school, and all the such. Just now the size of a Japanese giant monster now, and dealing with much fame, of infamy depending on the people who view her. She lives outside of the city in a huge tent outside of the forest. She is even sometimes ask to rampage and destroy some buildings, something that she loves doing. Its also where they got the Reikozilla name. Still she tries to be careful, though her playful nature and what not has resulted in some accidents from time to time.

Overtime however, Reikozilla decided to embrace her kaiju status full time, and is a girl of few words, and loves to roar and growl and act all kaiju like.

(partially inspired by Young Rio Kastle's look from Yugioh Zexal with both these images here: https://static.zerochan.net/Kamishiro.Ri... and https://ms.yugipedia.com//4/44/Younger_R...)

So what episode in Reikozilla's life should we focus on?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274215-Giantess-Stories-in-Japan/cid/3483179-The-Life-of-Reikozilla