*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Black
  2. Cafeteria
  3. Where
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274877-Among-us-vore/cid/3264854-Black
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274877
You and a couple of your friends go on a ship heading to polus WARNING: contains soft vore
This choice: Black  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Black

    by: YourMom
You Look up to see black pulling their hand away, even though his visor you could tell they were surprised by your reaction.

you looked up at them expecting them to say something but, they were silent and just kept staring down at you. "Uh, do you something?" you said closing your book and gripping it tightly.
Unexpectedly you were plunged into darkness and you heard rustling around you then you felt your helmet bring torn off and then it hit you black was the imposter you sat up and attempted to run away but were stopped as you felt a huge weight press against your back knocking you to the ground. a wave of pain went through your body as your head hit the metal floor. you screamed out with the small amount of air that wasn't knocked out of you just to have a gloved hand cover your mouth and muffle your screams.

then you felt something sharp prick your neck and then all your struggles weakened as your consciousness faded.

you wake up, your head ringing you look around, the area you are in is dim but you can make out the shape of a crewmember, no not just any crew member, the imposter aka black who was looking down at you, their helmet was off and was ginning down at you. he looked giant compared to you and your new doll-like size was sitting in his gloves, you froze looking up at him.

he was ginning sharp teeth visible along with two sets of baby blue eyes that glowed softly and blueish black skin and tufts of fur around his neck which looked like loins main. "Awake? You Know I Was Going To Let You Go On A Condition But I've Gotten A Bit Hungry Waiting On You" he said laughing as fear over toke your whole body, you knew what that meant, you were going to be eaten by the imposter and in fact one of your friends you remember him always watching out for you and would even watch over you whall you did tasks to "Proteck" you from the imposter who had been him all along! but a clawed hand grabbing you by the back of the shirt and lifting your small and weak form to meet his eyes snapped you out of your thinking and made what was happening set in. You were about to die.

you began to kick in his grip trying to get lose but to avail, he just laughed once more and open his mouth giving you a good look at his maw and sharp fangs, his jaw was sickened was drool tears started to form as he slowly brought you closer to his mouth until you were almost inside. you shut your eyes tight expecting to be torn apart by those sharp fangs but were just met with warm wetness as you were dropped onto his long alien tongue you opened your eyes still crying trying to look through the foggy visor to see pitch blackness you turned your head around to see his mouth was still open you began to stand up just to fall back down as his tongue moved under you and everything going black as he closed his mouth and began to purr enjoying every bit of your taste as you sink into the soft flesh drool coating your entire suit.

Suddently he stoped purring as someone else's voice was heard, yellows your friends who had been friends with you senice childhood she was saying something like "Have you seen cyan?" to someone else suddenly the thought that someone was worried about you caused all your energy to rush back to you, you quickly sat you and rushed over to where you thought his sharp teeth and lips parted and began to pull and push open his jaws he grunted in suprize at you doing this managing to slip past his teeth and push half of your body out of his lips before his teeth softly clamped down on your legs cuseing you to stop wiggling, not wanting your legs torn off just then you heard footsteps above then yellows voice "Hello? is someone in there?" she said, you looked around trying to pin point the location of where Her voice was coming from and did so as you seen the opening to one of the vents above blacks head then you seen yellows visor apeer in the cracks of the vent opening she gasped seeing your small body dangling out of blacks mouth. blacks sets of eyes meeting her gaze.

Just then yellow put her hands on the seal to the vent and pulled it open sticking her hand into the vent trying to fish the imposter out but all your hope was torn away from you as you felt your body being thrown into the air you began to cry again not even knowing that you had stopped as you looked down to see his maw wide open and you getting closer rapidly intill you felt your head hit the soft flesh of his throat then your entire body beginning to slip downward but was stopped as black placed as a hand on the outside of his gullet forcing you to a stop as he ran deeper into the vents you began to cry more tears fogging your vision as black came to a stop and fell against the wall of the vent you began to try to squirm upward just to feel his gullet grow tighter as he let out a sated moan and let himself fall limp against the vent wall.

he held you in his throat with his hand purring at the thought and feeling of his prey helplessly stuck in his throat, you whimper and cried to yourself you struggled to move in a more comfortable position in his gullet causing him to let out another sated groan "P-please s-s-stop I w-wont tell anyone about this" you pleaded as his throat loosened and you began to slowly slip down you heard him groan as you fidgeted fear growing unbearable as you fell closer and closer to his gut intill you felt him pull away his hand causing you to slip rapidly you closed your eyes as you slipped past his collar bone and into his gut but opened your eyes to realize there was no acid in his stomach.

he groaned placing a hand on his gut, which you didn't even create a bulge in, you curled into a ball as you felt him begin to move again his gut gentle rocking then you heard him start to talk to someone, you knew no one but these imposters could fit into the vents so there must have been another one, "did you kill cyan yet? I haven't seen them" the other imposter said following by black saying "No, but I do have her taken care of" "what? what do you mean?" the other imposter said sounding a bit frustrated "I ate them, but, we may have a bit of a problem, yellow seen me in the vent and know I'm the imposter" he said "ok do what you want with cyan I'm going to take care of that yellow".

those words scared you and made you cry, even more, she was your friend you didn't want her to die. "wait! how about you shrink that yellow and bring her to me? ill be here. that cyan is her friend and really don't wanna make her any more emotional than she is- ill take care of her you won't have to worry ok?" he said this made you happy even if you were tucked in one of the imposter's stomachs at least you knew she would be safe.
"ok weirdo," the other imposter said leaving you with black his gut tightened as he made a soft crooning noise that sounded super sweet, and laid down on his side and fell asleep. you did the same beginning to trust him a bit.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you wake up in his gut due to him talking

*Noteb*
2. you wake up in his hands

*Noteb*
3. you wake up in his maw

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YourMom (UN: hotmoms.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YourMom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274877-Among-us-vore/cid/3264854-Black