*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Origin of Koyukizilla
  2. Tokyo Girlzilla
  3. Free Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275021-The-Giant-Children-Destroyer/cid/3428946-Origin-of-Koyukizilla
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2275021
Giant kids grow and destroy the world. Read and add please.
This choice: Her origin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Origin of Koyukizilla

    by: RedAce
It was just another day in modern Japan. A local grade-school was on a fieldtrip to one of Japan's Major Nuclear Power Plants. A female teacher was escorting her students in a straight-line into the plant. However, one of her students, 6-year old Koyuki Matzi, was too busy stomping little weeds with her feet as she was looking down and roaring at them.

"Miss Matzi. Miss Matzi!" Koyuki's Teacher politely called her.

"Hehehehe, stomp, stomp! Roar!" Koyuki giggled.

Stomping on more weeds, she saw a ant mount. A huge grin grew across her face as she made her way over to it. Standing over the ant mount, she kneeled down and took in a big breath of air and then exhaled. It did nothing to the any mount. Koyuki pouted, "Awwwwee, I wish I had a breathe attack like Godzilla..."

Then another thought came to mind, "Oh, I'll just drown them!". So she open's her mouth and let's her saliva collect in her mouth. As it overflowed, it waterfall out of her mouth. But before it could even hit, she felt a tug and realized it was her teacher. She had grabbed her right hand and was pulling her away.

"Little Miss Matzi. I was calling for you. Stay in the group and stop running off being weird please." her teacher pleaded with her.

Koyuki puffed her cheeks, "It isn't weird, I'm just pretending to be Godzilla!", she cried out.

Her teacher rolls her eyes as she sighs, "I'll be so glad when you outgrow this..."

While inside the plant, Koyuki was spacing out again. She continued to imagine being a Godzilla like Kaiju girl and wreaking up stuff just for fun. She giggled softly to herself. One of her classmates saw this and started whispering to someone near her. Koyuki wondered what they were discussing, but it became clear soon as she could see their expressions were of disgust.

Koyuki frowned and turned her attention elsewhere. That was when she saw some familiar faces. Up and above a catwalk, both her parents were working. Wearing white coats, safety goggles, and white hard hats, while holding clipboards. She cries out, "Hi Mommy and Daddy!".

Her parents look down and see their daughter through the crates of the catwalk below them and they smile and wave back to their daughter. This put a huge smile on Koyuki's face. The fieldtrip continued and once again, Koyuki spaces out...

Only this time, her fantasies are suddenly interrupted by a blaring alarm! Koyuki snaps out of it and back to reality. A lot of staff are running around and panic ensues! The alarm is so loud, Koyuki has to cover her ears. She kneels down to the floor and is unable to move. She is scared and cries out for someone to turn off the loud alarm. Opening her eyes, a bright light blind hers and a sudden feeling of warmth embraced her whole body! Then the loud blaring alarm was gone. Koyuki finds herself lying on the ground and staring up into the clear blue sky.

Sitting up, Koyuki realized she was sitting in ruble. Her clothes were mostly burnt too, "Wha-what happen? Where did everyone go?", she asked herself.

Suddenly, she heard noises come from behind and their was a bunch of people in full body hazmat suits. Koyuki was scared as she never seen the suits before. One of the hazmat crew saw her and waved down the others. They rushed over to her and were stunned, "Wait, we have a survivor?!". Asking a bunch of basic questions, it was clear she was safe to move. They took her to a large white tent and laid her on a camp bed. She was confused as to what was happening. They just simply told her that a doctor was going to check on her in a bit and to wait patiently. While sitting in the bed. She could overhear two of the hazmat suit crew standing outside the entrance.

"I can't believe someone could survive a nuclear meltdown like that!"

"Agreed! Everyone died but her. There is no telling what all that radiation has down to her little body..."

Koyuki heard every word and when she realized her mom and dad were gone. She started to cry. Being completely overwhelmed by the information she just got. She hadn't realized something was happening to her body! While sitting on the camp bed crying her eyes out. Her burnt clothes had started to stretch across her young slender body. The 6-year old quickly grew in size and was the size of a 10-year old within seconds!

Continuing to grow. Her clothes began to rip and fall off her. Her white buttoned shirt exploded open! Her skirt rose up passed her hips and stretched tightly across her waistline. Her increase in size seemed to start speeding up. As she reached the size of a adult woman. The back of her white shirt splits open in the middle and slips off her back. Leaving her upper half, unclothed. Her bottom half would soon fair no better as her skirt's elastic waistband snapped. Leaving her in hello kitty panties that were a size too small was a understatement...

Feeling her skirt snapping off caused her to realize something was going on. Still crying, she opened her eyes and saw she was half nude and way bigger than before. She went from crying to embarrassed and tried to cover her shame, but it was no use. She continued to grow and grow in size! Looking over to the entrance of the tent, she calls out for help, but her pleases are drowned out by a passing construction crane. Continuing to cry for help, her growth speeds up even faster! Her hello kitty panties that became a thong long before, reached their very limit finally. Snapped off and flew across the tent. The camp bed she was sitting on collapsed underneath her and she felt the cold ground on her butt. Which caused her to yelp and shiver.

It didn't take long till she hit the ceiling of the tent and stopped growing. With a confused expression, Koyuki let's out a sigh of relief. But just as she did this, she could feel her whole body vibrate violently. Then without warning, she just explodes in size and fills the whole tent up in just a matter of seconds! The two hazmat crew outside her tent heard the noise coming from behind them and when a giant 6-year old head popped through the tent top. They both freaked out and fell backwards onto the ground.

While still growing, the tent's anchors snapped one by one! Her left arm tore through one side, and then her right arm did the same on the other side. Her growth continued for a bit longer and it finally came to a stop. Koyuki looked around her surroundings and wiped her face clean of her previous tears.

"Huh? Did it stop? What happened to me?" Koyuki asked herself.

Attempting to stand, her shadow casted over the general area and the little 6-year old, Koyuki who couldn't even reach the countertop at her home, now stood at a astonishing... 130 feet tall!! Koyuki started to realize she had become a living sized Kaiju!! With new found glee, she starts to jump up and down with excitement. Then she goes to scream out of joy, but finds herself roaring loudly and sounding a lot like Godzilla himself!!

She closes her mouth and at first is confused. Attempting to let out a scream again, she instead roars like Godzilla again! Her eyes grow wide and even more excitement washes over her. So she takes in a deep breath to roar even loader, but instead, the middle of her back from the tope of her nape, to the bottom of her spine. It started to glow a faint blue above her skin and out came a blast of blue atomic energy stream!! It hits a nearby abandoned small building and obliterates it!! Covering her mouth, Koyuki blushes softly, unsure how to process what she just did.

Then with a mighty stomp to the ground, she starts jumping for joy again, "Oh my goodness!! I even have a breath attack!! I giant, I can roar, and I have A BREATH ATTACK!!", Koyuki jumps with joy and roars with utter excitement. Then she looks down and notices the tent she was in, is now a white dress basically.

"I need to find something more fitting for a Kaiju. This will work for now, but I like some underwear too. The updraft is kind of chilly..." Koyuki complained to herself.

While standing there, she then remembered her parents are gone. This made her frown and sad quickly. However, her young mind began to process this and gave her two options on how to cope with all this. On one hand, her parents were gone, but she now was a full fledge Kaiju. On the other hand, it is also the fault of the country for building a faulty plant.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure how feel about all this... Regardless, my old self is gone. From today onward, I am no longer Koyuki Matzi, but I will be known as Koyukizilla!!" Koyukizilla roared.

So two choices laid for her. How was the world going to be treated by Koyukizilla?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's playful with the Hazmat Crew?

*Noteb*
2. She's Cruel with the Hazmat Crew?

3. She decides to head into the city?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275021-The-Giant-Children-Destroyer/cid/3428946-Origin-of-Koyukizilla