*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260430-The-cable-repair-woman-was-watching
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275159
A strange ray gun causes women's bodies to grow...
This choice: The cable repair woman was watching  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The cable repair woman was watching

    by: thescientist77
On the other side of the hallway, Bridget had just finished plugging in the family's new cable box when a bright green flash caught the corner of her eye. She turned just in time to see Linda crash through the wall, as the glowing object in her sister's hand faded. Startled, yet still intrigued, Bridget moved closer and peeked her head out from behind the doorway leading into the hall. She stared in awe, catching glimpses of Linda's transformation as it took place.

As Linda stepped through the breach and revealed her now-immense, statuesque form. Bridget’s eyes widened. Her gaze fell on the object still in Amanda's hand. A gun? she thought to herself. What the hell...?

Meanwhile, Amanda faced her much bigger sister, her neck craning up to meet her eyes and her mouth trying in vain to form words. Reflexively, she had hid the gun behind her back, hoping Linda wouldn't notice.

"Cat got your tongue, Amanda?" Linda eyed her slyly, putting her hands on her hips and showing off her massive arms. "Don't play dumb. You shot me with something didn't you? Something that made me grow?"

"I-I'm not sure what you mean..." Amanda stammered. Linda slowly stepped closer and loomed over her sister, her enormous breasts casting a shadow over Amanda's pale features. Amanda backed away further down the hall, trying to keep her distance.

Bridget, still watching out of sight, had since recovered from her shock and had made a decision: she had to have that gun. Something like this would make her a fortune,and would easily relieve her of the daily monotonous grind of this lousy job.

As Amanda reached the doorway, her back still turned with the gun behind it, Anna darted her hand out and grabbed the gun, yanking it away from her. Amanda was completely unprepared as her grip on the gun was broken, but not before her finger got snagged on the trigger. The gun glowed to life once again and fired...

You have the following choices:

1. Hitting Bridget

*Noteb*
2. Hitting Amanda

*Noteb*
3. Hitting Linda

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thescientist77 (UN: wilshire1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thescientist77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260430-The-cable-repair-woman-was-watching