*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260418-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275159
A strange ray gun causes women's bodies to grow...
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: thescientist77
{Original chapter by fruiteanfort}

Amanda is a cute, petite 24 year old woman. She has a good job and is friends with a lot of people.

One day, while she is walking home from work, she notices a strange-looking gun lying on the ground. It's colored lime green, so she knows it's not a real gun, but it also has a few switches on either side of it.

On one side, it has "Muscle Growth/Shrink," and on the other, it has "Height Growth/Shrink."

The gun intrigues Amanda and she quickly slips the gun into her purse and heads home.

When she gets home, she goes up to her room and immediately pulls the gun out.

She has always dreamed of becoming taller and, from time to time, of also growing muscle. But she's not sure if she should use the gun, because she doesn't know if it's safe.

What does Amanda do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thescientist77 (UN: wilshire1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thescientist77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275159-The-Growth-Gun/cid/3260418-It-Begins