*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cock growth
  2. Tails
  3. Who to start with?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275220-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Expansive-Chaos/cid/3264829-Cock-growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2275220
What if the Chaos Emeralds had expansive effects on the Sonic gang?
This choice: Cock growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cock growth

    by: AnonyFox
Tails was busy in his workshop, fiddling around with his newest invention; a machine designed to make foods larger and thus increase available quantities, fueled by the power of Power Rings and a Chaos Emerald he found to supercharge its capabilities. He was working in his usual state of dress, gloves and shoes with everything else exposed, having already moved past the dirtiest phases of construction. A bit of oil on his fur wouldn't harm him much.

"Alright, I think it's done. First test: one apple!" He said aloud to himself, placing an apple on a platform before it.

"APPLE DETECTED" the machine declared, firing a quick beam at the fruit before it. Very quickly, the red object began to scale itself up, doubling in size before the light around it dispersed.

"Test one success! Object recognition is functioning as intended and scaling produces no outwardly visible issues. I'll test the cross-section and flavor later. Next is an orange."

"GRAPE DETECTED" the machine declared confidently, firing another quick beam. The orange began to grow significantly, the beam attempting to scale a grape to the size of an orange, but instead increasing the orange by the same relative factor.

"What? Aw man, the image recognition picked up the wrong shape! Alright, just gotta remove this and we can patch that up..." with some effort, Tails reached under the comically large fruit, lifting it into the air, but in doing so, and by leaning back to maintain his center of balance, he pushed his exposed sheath into the detection range of his newly faulty creation.

"SAUSAGE DETECTED"

"Wha-?" Tails only had a second to register what was called out before a beam of light fired at him and struck his crotch, filling it with a strange, yet oddly pleasurable sensation. Caught off guard, Tails dropped the orange to the side and fell on his rear as the warmth of growth started to draw out his erection, which was already visibly thicker than it used to be.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It was growing to a noteworthy size

*Noteb*
2. It was growing to be huge on his body

3. It was growing to be absolutely gigantic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AnonyFox (UN: anonyfoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
🐺Wolfkingdom🏰 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275220-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Expansive-Chaos/cid/3264829-Cock-growth