*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275689-Galactic-Patroller-Quest/cid/3311825-A-freshly-graduated-recruit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2275689
Cute space boys getting wedgies…in space and sci-fi!
This choice: A freshly graduated recruit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A freshly graduated recruit

    by: 45Powerman
You are [Anon], an impressionable young recruit who was very excited. You had finally finished basic training and have officially joined the Patroller Corps. Though a simple recruit, you already had lofty ideas and visions of your future, from becoming a powerful and charismatic commander that could inspire hundreds (particularly the ladies) to visiting exotic new worlds and admiring the various different cultures.

Through sweat and tears you finally made it. The 3 months of basic training have conditioned your body and forged your petite 5’3 ft tall body anew. Gone were the last traces of baby fat. Now you had a slender, albeit still effeminate body as a result of training.

Though to your confusion your butt, which was rather large even before you went into basic, did not shrink as you had thought.

Instead, it seems like your butt got even more plump! Where before you had a rather perky if a bit on the larger side posterior, now it seemed like a pair of basketball sized spheres glued together. It wobbled and bounced with every step and it made getting into your Patroller issued tighty whities difficult, much less the two-piece bodyglove.

You brushed your loose strands of hair aside, blowing air out of your mouth in exasperation. It had taken you quite a while to finally fit into your new uniform. The trainee fatigues were much more loose then this bodyglove and you released a relieved sigh upon finally getting into it. You were thankful your bunkmate wasn't in the room with you. You were sure he would make fun of you.

But when you checked the time, you completely freaked out. You had horribly underestimated how long it would take and now you were running late! You were supposed to have gone to the Deployment Office half an hour ago! Upon realizing that, you burst through the door of your dorm and immediately sought the office before your tardiness is noticed or worse...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 45Powerman (UN: 45powerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275689-Galactic-Patroller-Quest/cid/3311825-A-freshly-graduated-recruit