*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ryan 12 years old
  2. Sticky Situations
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276118-Sticky-situations/cid/AXZQ6TM5V-Ryan-12-years-old
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2276118
Inspired by "Magic glue" by demonnumen. People get stuck in different sticky situations
This choice: Ryan 12 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ryan 12 years old

    by: gluefetish2
Ryan, 12 years old, is a curious young man, who is just getting interested in girls, and his favorite part to ogle,is a nice ass. He is currently walking along the beach, wearing his thong bikini briefs, when he sees Madison lying on her left side on a bench, apparently asleep. Ryan, takes a long look a Madison's ass, and his fetish takes over. Madison is wearing a thong bikini bottom, and Ryan is overwhelmed by a desire to find out what their asses would feel like if they touched. So Ryan, decides to lie down on his right side , and slowly slides his own ass into Madison's ass. He is in absolute rapture at the feeling of their asses in contact with each other. He also noticed that Madison's ass was quite warm. Due to the oppressive heat, Ryan falls asleep. Two and a half hours later, Ryan feels a movement, and wakes up, and as his brain fog slowly disappeared, he realizes that Madison's ass was pushing against his own ass. Madison stops moving, but Ryan was so excited at the feel of their asses pushing against each other, he can't go back to sleep, so he gently pushes his own ass against Madison's ass, liking how comfortable Madison's ass feels against his own ass. He decides that he doesn't want to wake Madison, so he starts to get up,but finds that he can't. Looking over his shoulder, he looks at their asses touching, but sees only the bare skin of both asses, so he can't figure out why he is unable to move. It was at this point that Madison woke up, and tried to move. Finding that she couldn't move, she looked over her shoulder, and saw Ryan's ass was firmly up against her own ass. She tried again to get up,but couldn't get her ass away from Ryan's ass. "Hey Ryan, are you awake?" asks Madison "Yes I am now." replies Ryan "Why can't I move my ass away from your ass?" asks Madison "For that matter,what is your ass doing touching my ass? There was no-one here when I fell asleep." "I saw you sleeping when I arrived, and was so amazed at the sight of your bare ass, that I just had to lie down behind you, to see what it would feel like if our bare asses actually touched, and then I fell asleep." "Allright, that explains why our asses are touching, but doesn't explain why I can't get my ass away from yours. " says Madison "I have no idea why we seem to be stuck like this either, but I don't know what to do about it." says Ryan "Let's see if we can stand up" suggests Madison, Maybe we can pull our asses away from each other if we pull hard enough." They slowly managed to stand up, but try as much as they did, their asses remained solidly stuck together. Finally they gave up,and as embarrassing as it was going to be, they headed to the bus stop to go to Ryan's house as it was closer. Getting on the bus was a challenge to climb the steps,and there were a lot of stares and snickers from the other passengers as they made their way to the back of the bus. They got off the bus at the stop closest to Ryan's house. A half block later, they got to Ryan's house and went in. "Mom, I'm home and I have a friend with me." "Ok Ryan, wait in the living room, and I'll be there shortly." said Ryan's mom. Ten minutes later, Ryan's mom got to the living room, and stopped short, as she tried to process what she was looking at. Of course she knew it was her son, but he had a girl with him, and they were sitting back to back, with their bare asses touching. "Ryan, what are you doing? Who is this girl? Why are you two sitting like that? What happened?"asked Ryan's mom. Ryan replies, "The girl behind me is Madison, and she goes to the same school that I do. As for why we are like this, we have no idea. We both fell asleep at the beach, and when we woke up, our asses were pressing against each other,and try as much as we could, we can't get our asses away from each other. It's almost like the suntan lotion glued her ass to my ass." "Don't talk such nonsense, Ryan. said his mom, "Suntan lotion gets absorbed into your skin. Now stand up and prove to me that you are stuck together." Madison and Ryan stood, and tried their best to pull their asses away from each other, but no matter how much they pulled, their asses remained solidly stuck together. "Ok, I believe you."says Ryan's mom, "You two are definitely stuck together. Ryan, do me a favor and put the heels of your feet against Madison's heels, I need to check something." Once they were in position, Ryan's mom looked them up and down. "Ok, it looks like Madison might be slightly taller than you Ryan, but fortunately your legs and Madison's are the same length. Now we need to figure out how you are going to live for the next little while. Madison, you are going to get some of your clothes, and we'll have to sew them together with Ryan's clothes so that you two can go to school." What's next for our frenemies?





*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Turtlecrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276118-Sticky-situations/cid/AXZQ6TM5V-Ryan-12-years-old