*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexis Rhodes
  2. Yu-gi-Oh!
  3. Anime/virtual novels/manga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276915-Married-to-a-Fictional-Girl-20/cid/3278118-Alexis-Rhodes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2276915
Just like in the original you wake up married to a fictional girl.
This choice: Alexis Rhodes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alexis Rhodes

    by: Pokemaster
You open your eyes and remember you just married Alexis Rhodes the day before and just enjoyed your honeymoon night as you look down to see Alexis sleeping against you as her breasts jiggle with each breath she takes. Her stocking clad legs are rubbing against your legs as her white garter belt holds them on her legs. You remember the day before as she started walking down the aisle that Alexis looked like an angel from heaven as she made her way towards you as your breath left your lungs. Later that night as you both came down from the high of your perfect wedding, Alexis turned from an angel to a seductress as she removed her dress to show the white lace corset pushing her tits out more along with the white lace thong sinking between her perfect ass as she made her way to the bed as you two made love for the first time that night.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pokemaster (UN: gama2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276915-Married-to-a-Fictional-Girl-20/cid/3278118-Alexis-Rhodes