*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A tiny man in a womans world
  2. The Classic
  3. A New day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277990-A-Weekend-Alone/cid/3297882-A-tiny-man-in-a-womans-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2277990
Based on the popular shrinking/giantess comic series.
This choice: a man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A tiny man in a womans world

    by: shortestgiantess
Thats right, nothing seemed to have changed... Still Jackson. You are pulled back to reality as hear screaming erupts all around you suddenly, as you feel deep booming tremors run up your legs. In the distance you see a gigantic woman approaching... Gigantic didn't really even do her justice, she was immense. Her steps seemed slowed down, making her seem even larger as her black and orange sneakers stomp against the cement.

Sarah stepped out of the house, she thought she had heard the mail run and figured she may as well grab it for her mom. She hummed along to herself as she walked along, a bounce in her step.


You see the crowds of people running towards you in fright as the gigantic woman, despite her slower speed made up for in the sheer distance her massive feet make up with each stride. Thoom thoom thoom a shadow falls over some of the unfortunate people as her shoe lowers down towards them. The screaming reached a fever pitch, before the same boom came again as she had crushed a dozen people...

Sarah stood there, looming over the tiny denizens at her feet as she opens the little door of the mailbox. In her clumsy motion, she dropped a letter that gently floats to the ground at her feet.

"Look out!" You urge as everyone scatters from the falling object, thankfully no lives were lost this time. "W... What do we do?" A woman asked in shock as one and all stare up at this colossal woman in awe. Ultimately after looking things over you decided your best option was

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get onto the letter!

2. Climb her shoes!

*Noteb*
3. Run, get out of here before she kills you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shortestgiantess (UN: therouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shortestgiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277990-A-Weekend-Alone/cid/3297882-A-tiny-man-in-a-womans-world