*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Velvet Shrinking...
  2. Joker!
  3. Persona 5
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278255-SMTPersona-Size-Interactive/cid/3335861-A-Velvet-Shrinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2278255
Size Fetish stories in the SMT/Persona Games!
This choice: Joker Slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Velvet Shrinking...

    by: Unknown
(MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR PERSONA 5 AND ROYAL)

"Ren Amamiya...." Lavenza muttered sadly. The Japanese teenager had turned himself into the police to keep his fellow Phantom Thieves safe, and was now imprisoned. His friends were doing to their damnedest to prove his innocence and get him out of jail, but hadn't been making much progress.

So for the time being, the Trickster would just have to spend his days in prison. Which is not a fate he deserves, not at all! This was the boy who saved the world, not some common criminal to be locked up. But what could she do? It's not like she could keep him in the Velvet Room for most of his sentence....

Or could she? Her master, Igor, had left to fix more problems that the Holy Grail had caused, and most likely wouldn't be for a very long time. So... why not keep the Trickster with her? He could serve his sentence in comfort as she cared for him, and used magic to control his body during the day...

Her heart raced at the idea.... Which was strange, being an entity of the Velvet Room and ergo, not technically human. So for her to be feeling a very human emotion was... interesting, to put it lightly. Her fellow Velvet attendants had mentioned that they had begun having feelings for their Wild Cards after a point, so maybe she was falling for the Trickster?

But her feelings for him didn't seem like the typical love that she researched about from humans... It was more of a desire to hold and comfort him. Maternal? Maybe. But the exact nature of her desires weren't important, Ren came first, and she was going to make sure the Trickster was properly rewarded for his efforts...


-----(Ren's POV)-----


"Welp, here you go kid. it took a bit, but I managed to convince the suits to let you have a newspaper." The older prison guard said, sliding a newspaper through the food slot of Ren Amamiya's prison door.

"Thanks, Kaito-san. I hate not being able to keep up with the outside world..." Ren muttered as he looked over the paper. It was nothing really interesting to him, but any info was good in his eyes. The Japanese Government was terrified of the teen, to the point that his Prison was renovated so that they could move him to a cell at the end of a long hallway with multiple cameras watching him from every angle. He always had a guard watching him during the night too, just to make sure he didn't pull anything. He got visitors, but his friends knew better than to constantly visit him and risk incriminating themselves.

"It's crazy to me that they're so paranoid about a normal-ass teenager like you. Phantom Thief or not, you aren't going to do anything crazy with a bit of newspaper." The older guard said as he sat down with a cup of coffee. Most of the guard stationed here just ignored Ren, but Kaito was an older man who'd seen plenty of criminal masterminds in his day, and in his own words, Ren was just a normal Teen, so he developed a good friendship with the teen, and was the only real human interaction Ren got anymore.

"Well, I guess I just pissed off the wrong people..." Ren said, putting the paper away and lying down on his uncomfortable prison bed, as a strange sleepiness had crept in on him.

"Probably. Ah well, I wouldn't think too much on it. The papers aren't showing it, but there's a lot of people that think you shouldn't be in here. Protests every day now it seems like." The older man said, though the teen had already fallen asleep, or rather, had been pulled into sleep. An all too familiar feeling for him...


------------------------------------------


"Ugh, what now Igor? Can't I just rest in peace...?" Ren muttered as he awoke on the bed of his cell in the Velvet Room. Though it was significantly more comfortable than it used to be, especially the pillows, which were nice and warm.... and they smelled nice too...

"My Master wasn't the one who called you here, Trickster." A familiar voice said. Ren opened his eyes to see the kind, smiling face of Lavenza, the attendant of the Velvet Room, looking down at him.

"Oh, hey Lavenza. What's up?" Ren asked, as he awkwardly realized that the "pillows" he was enjoying were Lavenza's thighs. He moved to get up, but the younger-looking girl put a gloved hand on his head, pushing him back down to her lap before she began rubbing his head in a soothing manner.

"Well, I was watching you in your cell, and I've decided that the Trickster doesn't deserve to live in a prison, not after he saved the world." Lavenza said, continuing to "pet" Ren's head. He enjoyed the feeling, but it was quite mentally uncomfortable that this intimate act was being preformed by a girl that looks like she could be 10. "So I'm going to keep you with me here in the Velvet room for most of the day, until you are released."

"I mean, I'll be fine..." Ren stated, again trying to get off Lavenza's lap, but one more she pushed him back down, a flash of annoyance shown on her face for just a moment, before going back to being comforting and kind. Several alarm bells were ringing in the back of Ren's mind, and he would very much like to escape the Velvet Room before Lavenza pulled anything.

"Fine is not good enough for the Trickster. You deserve to live in comfort, not in a dingy cell, isolated from the world you saved." Lavenza said firmly. Ren couldn't really argue against that, he'd been through a lot of bullshit for the past year, and being pampered by a cute girl didn't sound like an awful proposal... but again, Lavenza had far too much Lolita energy for him.

"I... appreciate it... bu-" Ren started, but the young attendant cut him off by leaning down to kiss him, on the lips.

Not wanting this, Ren rolled off the bed and jumped to his feet, making Lavenza pout in disappointment. "Why are you so on edge, Ren? I only want to comfort you."

"Y-yeah, but I'm not exactly looking for a relationship..." Ren muttered nervously. He needed to get out of this situation, and do so without making the attendant upset. Maybe if he let her down easy she would understand...

"Nonsense. I've watched you for months now, as I have both Caroline and Justine's memories. And I watched you closely before I was split into two beings. You've always desired an intimate, loving relationship, you just didn't want to risk your friendships by pursing love." Lavenza stated as she got off of the prison bed. Ren was sufficiently creeped out at this point, and desperately wanted to escape, but it seemed like the only way he was getting out of here was if Lavenza allowed it.

"W-where's Igor?" Ren asked, hoping that the strange old man would show up and stop this nonsense, but Lavenza smirked as she walked closer.

"My master isn't present now, and won't be for a long time. It's just the two of us...." Lavenza said, before snapping her fingers, a blue glow surrounding the teen. "And I'm going to give you the love you deserve, whether you want it or not."

In a flash of light, Ren was reduced to just 3 inches tall, and was swiftly picked up by the attendant, who now had him completely at her mercy....

You have the following choices:

1. Continue Route 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue Route 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue Route 3

*Noteb*
4. Continue Route 4

*Noteb*
5. Continue Route 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aron Clancy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278255-SMTPersona-Size-Interactive/cid/3335861-A-Velvet-Shrinking