*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279298-Conjoined-fusion-and-division/cid/3396116-In-a-world-of-extremely-advanced-biotechnology
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2279298
Conjoined fusion and division
This choice: In a world of extremely advanced biotechnology.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In a world of extremely advanced biotechnology.

    by: Unknown
You, Robert Johnson, find yourself seated in a drab waiting room, alone. Your friend, Donny, said you could make some extra money by taking part in some medical trials. He had given you the address to this waiting room. Donny specifically told you to have a seat in the waiting room and someone would come out to see you. He told you to ask for a Dr. George Daniels.

You look around the waiting room, it is rather clean, albeit sparse. There is only one other chair across from you, the door leading from the outside and one more door leading further into the building (You assume). You don’t see anywhere to check in, so you decide to follow Donny’s instructions and wait.

Suddenly the door opens and a beautiful woman walks in to greet you. She has curly blonde hair and her well structured face is graced by a pair of deep blue eyes. She has a beauty mole right above her perfect lips. She is wearing a matching light blue sports bra and skin tight yoga pants. The tight fitting sports bra pressed her large perky breasts together forming perfect cleavage. She has a flat toned stomach and thin waist that tapered out to thick thighs and muscular legs. It was obvious this woman worked out and she had a perfect tan. She was wearing black high heels that somehow went well with her athletic attire.

“Mr Johnson I presume?” Asked the woman in a seductive Australian accent. “Uh yes” you reply, caught off guard as you were distracted by her perfect body. “Follow me” she replies and you follow her through the door.

You can’t help but stare at her toned pear shaped ass. Her tight fitting yoga pants enhanced her curves as she swings her hips seductively, heels clicking off the floor. She stops by a door in the hallway, opens it and gestures for you to take a seat. You sit yourself down in front of a desk as she follows you into the room.

The woman sits down behind a desk and leans forward, fully exposing her cleavage as she begins entering data into the computer.

“So, did Donny explain everything to you?” She asks. “Uh, yeah for the most part” you reply sheepishly, you’ve never been around such an attractive woman. “Good, then I’ll need you to sign this waiver” she says as she slides a clip board across the desk.

You pick it up and begin to read the waiver, she then places her perfectly manicured hand on yours, forcing you to place the clipboard down. “Don’t worry about reading it, nothing crazy happens here…you want to get rewarded right?” She says as she seductively bites her lip.

You decide to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Read the waiver completely…

2. Agree to sign it…

*Noteb*
3. Something else…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279298-Conjoined-fusion-and-division/cid/3396116-In-a-world-of-extremely-advanced-biotechnology