*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279298-Conjoined-fusion-and-division/cid/PZN8NSB84-In-a-fantasy-world-of-dragons-and-magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2279298
Conjoined fusion and division
This choice: Still more?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In a fantasy world of dragons and magic

    by: claymore
"Oh, in the long-forgotten land of ELPHAR, where monster girls and humans live together, where ancient dragons fight against young mechanical weapons, and where humans have long since been forgotten. There are almost no men among them, and their bodies often become unimaginable-"
In the shabby bistro of Fabio, a shabby-clad female minstrel plucks old lute. She sang of the wonderful story and history of the continent of Elphar, and stared with keen eyes at the broken bowl in front of her: unfortunately, the people in the tavern were either too poor or too busy, no one glanced at her broken bowl, and no one dropped a silver coin. After half a night of singing, all they got was a few coarse and dirty copper coins. It was clear that the poet's song had failed to impress the patrons of the tavern, until the Moon came out of the dark clouds, and when the crows began to crow, the sum of her earnings was only enough to buy a botched bottle of wine.
"Another bad day?" The stout tavern-keeper, by moonlight, carried a barrel of wine into the tavern counter, "If you're hungry, my wife and I have unfinished Bacon in the kitchen. Give me a copper coin and you can have both."
"I'm sorry, I don't need it." The young girl smiled. "I'm not very hungry. Besides, making money is more about my spiritual needs than my material needs-i just love singing."
"Looks like your hobby really doesn't work here," panted the shopkeeper as he moved another cask of wine, "We're all poor here. You should try your luck in the capital, not waste your time here," he said as he blew out a candlestick hanging on the wall, "I'm not afraid of you stealing, so I can let you sleep for free if you want..."
"Thank you. You're a good man. But I don't need it."
The young singer leaped from the table she had occupied at the end of the hotel, and paced to the door, holding her shabby lute in her arms, plucking at the strings, "'thank you, my supporter, for your kindness today, and I will repay it in the future'-now I am leaving."
The shopkeeper watched her as she scampered down the muddy path to the old tree at the head of the village.
"Alas, little girls these days... .. I hope my daughter does not learn from her, although her singing is really beautiful, I still hope my daughter can inherit my hotel it. The land of ELPHAR. Old and fool fairy tale again..."
When the shopkeeper closed the door, a large, dark figure loomed in front of the young girl under the ancient tree. It seemed as though his massive body could easily crush the girl with one step. If anyone had witnessed this scene, they would have surely cried out in horror, fearing for the fate of the ragged, singing youth. However, the maiden herself showed no fear as she calmly placed her lute on her back and gazed up at the towering figure before her.
"My Knights, you have arrived too late."
"It's all because Arya insisted on exploring the master's hometown!"
"How dare you, Doria? You were the one who delayed us at the castle!"
"Arya, Doria, please don't argue. We are here now. Let's just enjoy the sights."
""It's all Dahlia's fault for following her nose all the way to the market!""
The girl was enthralled by the argument unfolding before her, not between three individuals, but between three souls inhabiting one body. Dahlia, Doria, and Arya were conjoined centaurs, towering at three meters tall and clad in dark, heavy armor made of dragon skin. Even the lower half of their four-legged steeds were protected by sturdy horse armor. Their joints were covered in chain mail and flexible latex. With four hands, they typically wielded a shield, halberd, and two-and-a-half meter long claymore. However, on this occasion, they were carrying an abundance of food, including bread, cakes, fruit, and snacks. Their large, beautiful breasts were supported by broad shoulders, and above them sat three stunning heads: Arya with her fiery red hair on the left, her eyes blazing like fire, and a rose-shaped stud adorning her horse ears; Doria with her blonde hair on the right, her blue eyes as deep as the ocean, and a wreath of gold olives encircling her horse ears; and silver-haired Dahlia in the center, her purple pupils so deep that they outshone the amethyst crown atop her head.
The three-headed centaurs bickered amongst themselves for a moment, but upon noticing the maiden's half-smile for their movements and words, they quickly looked to each other and knelt their front legs.
"What's the matter? Aren't you three still arguing? Do not stop, I am just enjoying it." The girl grinned, growing patient with the situation.
"It's all my fault, master," Arya said, closing her eyes in remorse.
"We have delayed your journey," sighed Doria sadly.
"To make amends, we are willing to hand over the food we bought today from our master's hometown. Don't worry, we disguised ourselves as ordinary female and did not cause any alarm among humans." Dahlia then reached out her four hands and held up all the delicious food to the girl.
"Well, I'll just have a bite. My Knight, is the portal ready?"
The girl took out a strawberry biscuit from her bulging bag and casually nibbled on it.
"""Of course, my Lord."""
The three-headed Centaur Knights immediately stood up and extended their arms, opening the mana formation in the space. This was also their way of hiding under the old tree.
"Good, then let's go."
The girl removed her ragged robes, revealing a pure white armor without a trace of contamination. The armor was covered in protective spells and ornate gold ornaments, and the huge scabbard on her back was even more impressive. Of course, no ordinary person would have seen such an amazing piece of equipment under the influence of a protective spell.
With a violet-blue magic circle stretching through the air to the size of a carriage, the maiden held out her hand to her three knights.
"Shall we?"
"""Yes, our Princess."""
The girl smiled and leaped up onto the back of the centaur knights. And together they walked through the portal........

You have the following choices:

1. They went to the land of ELPHAR.

*Noteb*
2. They continued to travel in the princess' hometown.

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3

*Noteb*
4. Choice 4

*Noteb*
5. Choice 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claymore (UN: hguc1144 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279298-Conjoined-fusion-and-division/cid/PZN8NSB84-In-a-fantasy-world-of-dragons-and-magic