*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brooke Slater
  2. Beyond "The Birds and the Bees"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3420306-Brooke-Slater
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2279472
Teens experiencing pregnancies that are different from the norm.
This choice: Brooke Slater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brooke Slater

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
My name is Brooke Slater; seventeen. I had just graduated high school, and was at a party to celebrate our freedom before moving on to college. That was where he approached me; the most handsome boy I had ever seen. His name was Kale Celeste, a transfer student from who knows where. No one really asked, and he never really said. He was a charming, soft spoken young man who seemed to carry a shy shield, keeping all of the girls at a distance. That didn't stop the girls from trying to get to know him more; he was the school's biggest heartthrob, and the biggest mystery.

"I'd try a cheesy pick up line, but you've likely heard them all." Softly, he said.

I couldn't help but giggle. "That's an interesting way to open a conversation."

Kale smiled. "Did it break the ice?"

I smiled back and nodded before he offered his hand, motioning to the dance floor. There, we became the envy of the party by dancing the night away.

I honestly do not remember what we talked about, but I do remember it was raining that night, and that my car decided not to start. I had no umbrella and no coat. Kale offered me a ride home, which I accepted. Why he offered so freely to help me, a lonely girl in the rain, I may never know; but it was better than walking.

Was it love at first sight? I don't know. What I do know is that one thing led to another, and we ended up making love in the back seat of his car, somewhere between the party and my house.

I woke up lying in my own bed, with no memory of how I had gotten there. In my hand was a note from Kale:

I am as of Adam and you are as of Eve.
We walked in the garden of Eden and planted a seed.
Please don't try to find me, our memories will keep us close.
Fate will bring us together again someday, my delicate rose.


It wasn't much of a poem, but I got the idea: Don't call me; I'll call you.

I sighed, looking up from my diary; then looked down at my abdomen, curious and worried. I started having morning sickness only four days after that night.

"It couldn't have been him, not enough time had passed." Tearing up, I muttered. "Still, he was my first time... "

I was confused, frightened; I had no idea what to do. I had never told anyone of that night.

Wincing, I considered my options.

You have the following choices:

1. I talk to mom

*Noteb*
2. I call our doctor

*Noteb*
3. continue

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279472-Expecting-the-Unexpected/cid/3420306-Brooke-Slater