*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fabiana
  2. Other characters
  3. Girls being taken by force!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/Y3TSTT3GB-Fabiana
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: Other characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fabiana

    by: Zero
Fabiana, a young teenage girl with long, straight chestnut-brown hair that cascaded down to her mid-back, was strolling through the body mall on a Saturday afternoon. She was browsing through the racks of a trendy clothing store.

As she held up a vibrant top to the mirror, a well-dressed man in his 30s, carrying a sleek portfolio and a business card holder, approached her. His confident stride and polished appearance caught her attention.

"Excuse me," he said, his voice smooth and friendly. "I couldn't help but notice you. You have a unique look that really stands out. Has anyone ever told you that you should be a model?"

Fabiana, who had just entered middle school, was taken aback. She blushed slightly, her heart fluttering with a mix of surprise and nervousness. "Oh, thank you," she replied, her voice soft and a bit uncertain. "No, not really."

The man nodded understandingly, his eyes warm and encouraging. "Well, I work for GlamourStar Modeling Agency, and I must say, you have a lot of potential. Here, let me give you my card." He handed her a glossy business card with a stylish logo.

Fabiana took the card, her fingers brushing against the embossed lettering. "GlamourStar Modeling Agency," she read aloud, her curiosity piqued. "I've never heard of it."

The man smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Oh, yes, we're one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. We've launched the careers of many successful models. In fact, we're holding a model search event next weekend. I'd love for you to come and meet our team."

Fabiana hesitated, her mind racing with a mix of excitement and caution. "I don't know," she said, her voice wavering slightly. "I'd have to ask my mom first."

The man nodded, his expression understanding. "Of course, I completely understand. But let me tell you, opportunities like this don't come around often. We're offering a special package for new models that includes a professional photoshoot, a portfolio, and modeling classes. It's a great way to get started in the industry."

Fabiana's eyes widened as she considered the possibilities. The idea of becoming a model was both thrilling and daunting. "That sounds exciting," she admitted, her voice filled with a mix of hope and trepidation.

The man's smile broadened, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "It really is. And who knows? This could be the start of a very successful career for you. We've had models book jobs with major brands and even walk the runway at fashion week."

Fabiana's heart pounded with excitement, but she knew she needed to talk to her mom before making any decisions. "I really need to talk to my mom first," she said, her voice firm but polite.

The man nodded, his expression warm and reassuring. "Of course, that's very responsible of you. Why don't you take my card and this brochure home with you? It has all the information about our agency and the model search event. You can discuss it with your mom and then give me a call if you're interested."

Fabiana took the brochure, her fingers trembling slightly with anticipation. "Okay, thank you. I'll talk to my mom about it."

The man shook her hand, his grip firm but gentle. "Wonderful! I look forward to hearing from you soon. And Fabiana, I have a feeling you're going to be a star."

Fabiana blushed, her heart filled with a mix of excitement and uncertainty. "Thank you. I'll let you know what my mom says."

After much discussion and reassurance from the agency about their professionalism and the potential opportunities, Fabiana's mother agreed to let her daughter pursue this new path.

Fabiana's modeling career began with a series of photoshoots that showcased her youthful charm and innocence. She posed in casual clothing, capturing the essence of a carefree and energetic preteen. Her photoshoots were often held in picturesque outdoor settings or brightly lit studios, where she would laugh and play, making the camera her friend.

As Fabiana grew older, her photoshoots became more varied. She modeled trendy outfits, sporty attire, and even bikinis for summer campaigns.

By the time Fabiana entered high school, her portfolio was filled with stunning images that showcased her attractiveness and growth. She had developed a sense of self-confidence and poise. Her body had also begun to change, becoming more well-endowed and sensual.

As Fabiana's body matured, the agency began to push the boundaries of what was considered appropriate. They started to suggest more revealing outfits and poses, arguing that it was necessary to keep up with industry trends and to secure more lucrative contracts.

However, the trust that had been built between the agency and Fabiana began to crumble. During one particular photoshoot, Fabiana was asked to pose in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. The photographer, a man she had worked with before, began to make inappropriate comments and touches, exploiting her vulnerability. Fabiana felt a sense of betrayal and violation.

On a certain day, an unavoidable family emergency kept her mother from accompanying her to the photoshoot. Fabiana assured her mother that she would be fine on her own. After all, she had been modeling for years.

The photoshoot was scheduled to take place at a luxurious beachfront villa, with Fabiana modeling a series of trendy bikinis for a high-end swimwear brand. The setting was idyllic, with the sun shining brightly and the sound of waves crashing against the shore.

As she changed into her first bikini, a stylish two-piece with vibrant colors, the photographer offered her a drink. "Here, this will help you relax and stay hydrated," he said with a friendly smile. Fabiana, trusting him, took the drink and gulped it down, grateful for the refreshing liquid.

Within minutes, Fabiana began to feel dizzy and disoriented. Her vision blurred, and her limbs felt heavy. She tried to steady herself, but the world around her spun out of control. The last thing she remembered was the photographer's concerned face as she collapsed onto the sand.

When Fabiana woke up, she found herself in a different room, one she didn't recognize. She was naked, her arms bent over her head and shackled to her ankles in a hogtied position. She was suspended off the ground by a pulley system, her body swaying slightly with each movement. Panic surged through her as she realized the gravity of her situation.

Expensive cameras were set up on tripods, their lenses aimed directly at her. The room was dimly lit, with a harsh spotlight casting a glare on her exposed body. She tried to scream, but a ring gag in her mouth prevented her from forming words, reducing her cries to muffled, desperate sounds.

Fear gripped her as she struggled against her restraints, but the shackles held firm. Tears streamed down her face as she realized the horrifying truth: she had been drugged and was now at the mercy of her captors. The trust she had placed in the agency and the photographer had been shattered, leaving her vulnerable and exploited.

As the cameras began to click, capturing her in this degrading and humiliating position, Fabiana's mind raced with thoughts of escape and survival.

Fabiana's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled against her restraints, the harsh spotlight casting eerie shadows on the walls of the dimly lit room. The muffled sounds of her desperate cries echoed through the ring gag in her mouth, but there was no one to hear her pleas for help.

Suddenly, the door to the room creaked open, and several men dressed in black ski masks entered. Their eyes, cold and calculating, scanned her naked body as they approached. Fabiana's panic intensified, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps as she realized the true horror of her situation.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fabiana

*Noteb*
2. Other Characters

*Noteb*
3. Other Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/Y3TSTT3GB-Fabiana