*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329829-Get-in-the-pond-with-her-clothes-on
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2281187
The Kunoichi of Naruto are about to get some special and very embarrassing training
This choice: Get in the pond with her clothes on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Get in the pond with her clothes on

    by: JamesWeasley
         Sakura decided to just go swimming with her clothes on. They'd dry out later, but the image of her in her underwear would stay with her teammates forever. If it were just Sasuke watching, it wouldn't be a problem, but she wasn't going to show Naruto anything more than she had to.

         She dove into the pond, promising herself a shower afterwards.

         "What's wrong?" Naruto asked, laughing. "Shy? Scared we'll see your undies?"

         "Sh-shut-up!" She didn't need Naruto teasing her. He laughed again and splashed her. "And cut that out! Grow up, already!" She took a deep breath and swam underwater, partially to start working, but mostly just to get away from him.

         The pond was even a bigger mess below the surface. It was full of kelp and seaweed, and to her, everything looked like a weed. Of course, their client might disagree, so she decided to resurface to check what they needed to get rid of. But on her way back up, she brushed by a plant that was covered in thorns, and the thorns caught her …

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red Dress

2. Spandex Shorts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamesWeasley (UN: jamesweasley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamesWeasley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329829-Get-in-the-pond-with-her-clothes-on