*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329890-Take-her-clothes-off-and-go-swimming-in-her-ski
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2281187
The Kunoichi of Naruto are about to get some special and very embarrassing training
This choice: Take her clothes off and go swimming in her skivvies.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Take her clothes off and go swimming in her ski...

    by: JamesWeasley
         Sakura relented, and decided to take her clothes off for the sake of the mission. Besides, her teammates already did it, and she couldn't be the one person on the team holding everyone back. And really, it wasn't any different from going in a swimsuit...a swimsuit that was in no way designed to go swimming in.

         She kicked off her shoes, putting off the moment for as long as possible. Sakura wasn't facing her teammates, but she could feel Naruto's eyes watching her intently, and she could feel Sasuke...being annoyed that she was taking so long. As she started to pull her spandex shorts down, she heard Kakashi let out a perverted giggle...but that was from the book he was reading. Hopefully.

         As she pulled her shirt over her head, she realized that she had made a terrible mistake. It was too late to change it now; she couldn't put her dress back on now after making such a scene taking it off, but she would later wish she had.

         Because the underwear she had worn that day was in no way suitable for the mission.

         That day...

You have the following choices:

1. She hadn't worn a bra

*Noteb*
2. Her underwear couldn't handle water

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamesWeasley (UN: jamesweasley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamesWeasley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3329890-Take-her-clothes-off-and-go-swimming-in-her-ski