*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. yes, she is already naked
  2. Something else
  3. Hinata
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3350324-yes-she-is-already-naked
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2281187
The Kunoichi of Naruto are about to get some special and very embarrassing training
This choice: yes, she is already naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

yes, she is already naked

    by: JamesWeasley
         Hinata was sprinting through the forest. Her naked chest was heaving with each pained breath and bouncing wildly with every step. Her face was alight like a crimson lantern and her hands were struggling to cover her nude body. She quickly decided running along the path was too exposed and leapt up into the tree branches. Soon enough, the team of three young kids, doubtlessly Genin, that were chasing her fell behind and away from view, but Hinata kept running.




-




          After seemingly hours of nonstop moving, Hinata let herself stop and breathe. Suddenly a branch nearby shuffled and Hinata yelped. She quickly covered herself again and turned to see a squirrel innocently looking at her. Hinata laughed lightly, but decided being snuck on right now wouldn't be great.

          "Byakugan!" She activated her hereditary kekkei genkai to try and see if those kids were anywhere close. She could see them still running towards her, but they were at least ten minutes behind and they looked to be out of breath as well.

         She sat with her bare back to the thick trunk of one of the large trees the forest surrounding Konoha was famous for. Her shoeless feet lay hanging in the air, dreadfully sore. With a moment of calm, Hinata reflected on the last few hours. She took a glance at the strange black mark embedded on her left palm.

          "What are you?" She wondered aloud.

          It looked like a rune of some kind. Hinata couldn't read it. As if it could sense Hinata was looking at it, the mark shifted on her skin and changed shape entirely. It now resembled the Kanji for sleep. Suddenly the mark glowed blue and Hinata felt herself become exhausted. Gravity seemed to double in strength as Hinata was forced to lay down.

         "N-no..." She mumbles weakly, glancing in the direction of those Genin. Her last thoughts were how she couldn't fall asleep here, before her eyes shut and she passed out on the branch, dangerously close to falling off.



How did this even begin?

You have the following choices:

1. She is the victim of of a pesky jutsu

*Noteb*
2. A simple prank

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamesWeasley (UN: jamesweasley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamesWeasley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281187-Naruto-ENF-Remastered/cid/3350324-yes-she-is-already-naked