*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3453058-Panciones-Glutton
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2281951
A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.
This choice: Toshi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pancione's Glutton

    by: Zex
"URRRPPP!" Toshi left out a loud belch in the police car before he patted his stuffed gut. "Oh man that was good." Toshi's belly filed out his uniform well his rolls well defined, he wouldn't be surprised if he needed to order a larger uniform soon, it wouldn't be the first time. Chief Wesson seemed to be happy that Toshi was happy and growing, always happy to hear when he outgrew another uniform. Though not everyone was as ecstatic as Chief was when it came to his weight gain.

"Jeez you ate more than you did at breakfast who do you manage it?" His partner said with a tone of disapproval. Toshi's partner, Fred was a bit of a health nut, standing somewhat shorter as Toshi, at 6'0" and fiery red hair, Unlike his soft corpulent partner he was pretty well built having a lean muscle build and a alluring V-shaped body. Fred had transferred to Pancione hearing the pay was better than his old police department. Though then he found out about the large obesity rate for the policemen here and now it was too late to transfer out, Icing on the cake that his partner was the largest of all of them.

"Hey a growing gut needs to be feed." Toshi said with a chuckle. Toshi was well known with most if not all of the restaurants and fast food places here, he was well liked for his positive attitude and friendly demeanor. Wesson thought he would be a good choice for the new officer transferring. Toshi had blossomed while he had been in the police department, Going from a chubby 250 lbs. to a massive 403 and he was still growing. He wasn't much for exercise so he maintained a very soft body, his belly would bounce whenever he walked.

"Keep eating like that and it will keep growing..." Fred said with a tone of annoyance. But Toshi brushed it off as if it was a gentle breeze. Toshi had just finished his lunch they had stopped at Burger King and Toshi had ordered his classic seven burger meal yet again. Fred was still unsure where Toshi put it all. Burger wrappers now littered around their police car. "Anyway we need to head out we have to do are driving patrol." Fred said.

Toshi stifled a burp. "MMMM... right." Toshi said as he put the car in drive and headed out from the side of the road they were parked on. "So were you sure you didn't want anything? I'm good friend's with the manager Jake I'm sure he would have been happy to get you something."

"No I'm good, Burger King has way too many calories for my diet." Fred says politely.

"Alright then, you sure you don't wanna stop somewhere else then for you Subway or something. I don't think you've eaten all day." Toshi asked him.

"I'm fine don't worry I'll grab a protein bar when we get back to the police department." Fred said.

Toshi was a little concerned when Fred said that. After all they weren't going back to the police department till a few hours later. Like his father would tell him a man was never truly happy until he had a full stuffed belly.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zex (UN: cloakedzex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3453058-Panciones-Glutton