*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Citizens
  2. First, Pick your type
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3482403-Citizens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2281951
A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.
This choice: Citizens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Citizens

    by: Admirer2020
So you've decided to follow one of the other citizens of Panzione? Alright, then. Here's some choices to start you off!

Mayor Stefan Jameson
Age: 45
Height: 6'1
Weight: 230
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Build: Office Manager Paunch
Bio: Stefan Jameson has been the mayor of Pancione for over a decade. He was a fighting fit 175 when he was first elected, but regular lunches with Chief Wesson and frequent political dinners over the years have thickened him in the middle by almost 60 pounds, but recently his weight gain has started accelerating. His handsome face and easy smile make him a popular figure among the townspeople, especially when paired with the genuine love he has for the town and its people.

Luke Beefton
Age: 40
Height: 6'5
Weight: 544
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Build: Brawny with a ball gut
Bio: Luke Beefton is the owner of the Beefer's Feedlot Steakhouse, one of the most popular restaurants in town. A living mountain, the only thing bigger than Luke's muscles is his yoga-ball sized gut. With a nigh-infinite stomach capacity, Luke is the undisputed winner of any and every eating contest that takes place in town. Independently wealthy due to his family's ranch in his home state, Luke is a generous boss, and has a habit of pushing food on his employees and customers both, the better to see them expand.

Butch "Boss Hog" Taylor
Age: 35
Height:6'1
Weight: 430
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Fatboy Strongman!
Bio: Leader of the local biker gang, the Wild Hogs, Butch has his hands in more than a few pies, both literal and metaphorical, legal and otherwise, and is the closest thing the town has to an actual Crime Boss.
Strong enough to lift Luke Beefton (if only for a few seconds), and more than fat enough to get stuck in a manhole, being the boss isn't the only reason he's called "Boss Hog." The other is his prodigious appetite.

More options to come!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mayor Jameson

*Noteb*
2. Luke Beefton

*Noteb*
3. Butch "Boss Hog" Taylor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Admirer2020 (UN: admirer2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/3482403-Citizens