*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/B5VNXP2QC-Gets-wedgied-by-a-zombie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2282087
A wedgie interactive during a zombie apocalypse!
This choice: Gets wedgied by a zombie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gets wedgied by a zombie

    by: Sadiq
As you stuck out your rather effeminate plump butt as you imagined yourself receiving a wedgie, losing yourself in to your own fantasies, you felt something grab on to your waistband!!

Before you could even ask, the mysterious figure yanked them up your bubblebutt, lifting you off the ground giving a nasty wedgie.

You let out a tiny moan as you felt yourself being lifted up by your man-panties, you know you should be fighting back but you can’t help the feeling…it felt so…GOOD!!

You turned around to see who was abusing your butt with your own panties, only to be met with the sight of…A Wedgie Zombie!!

They wore a doctor’s outfit, a large white coat, a scalped in its jacket pocket and a thermometer in the other.

Despite the danger you were in you didn’t care, your bulge only grew more with each bounce, you imagined yourself being bullied in a school by a bunch of cheerleaders, yanking you by your dorky panties as they made fun of you.

“Hehehe…wedgie~”

You said in a rather drunken state, drunk off the pleasure you were receiving, squeezed your own butt as you kept getting bounced by your tighty whities.

“Big ol’ wedgie butt~

The wedgie was making you feel delirious, soon you’ll become one of them, you know you should escape butt the pleasure you were receiving felt too great!!!

You clutched on to your groin as you felt your boner grow as your feminine butt kept getting abused by your own panties like the nerd you are.

The Wedgie Zombie seemed to be enjoying your squeals and moans as it only kept bouncing you more, holes and tears were beginning to form in your undies before…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sadiq (UN: 54d1q at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
45Powerman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282087-Wedgie-Infection/cid/B5VNXP2QC-Gets-wedgied-by-a-zombie