*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282178-Reality-Check/cid/3317390-The-Beginning
by pen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2282178
A girl named Becca comes into contact with a reality changing device! How will she use it.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: pen
Becca was sitting in class just like any other day. Being one of the top students at her university she often felt herself drifting off from reality. Wishing that life was not as boring as it has been for the last couple of moths. Lately Becca has not been in a great situation, her boyfriend cheated on her, she hasn't seen her family in a long time, and the relationship between her roommate has dwindled. Mounted with all the stress Becca began to look out of her classroom window. All of a sudden a device falls from the clouds! This peaked her interest.

After class Becca was drawn outside to the spot the device fell from. Of course, the device had chosen her like it did others before her. But she did not know this. Picking up the strange device, Becca put it in her purse and went on with her day.

Sitting in her next class period, Chemistry, Becca had once again found herself bored with the class and decided to take a closer look at the device she had found. The was a paper with instructions indicating what every button does. Upon looking into it further, she found a vast assortment of buttons that all indicated that it could fabricate Reality! Skeptical of this device's abilities, she decided to run a small test on it.

Sitting in front of her was a tall muscular man who bothered her quite a bit, regardless of being 6'8", this man continuously sat in the front of the classroom blocking her view. It did not help that he had an afro. So after playing around with the device, she decided to fire it at the young man.

First thing she did was decrease his height to a demeaning 5'4", next she gave him the hairstyle of the young lady sitting next to him. No one noticed a difference. It seemed reality shifted along with the man's changes. To you Amazement the device actually worked. "Holy shit" you said quietly, "I can do whatever I want". "There are so many people that I am going to test this on" ,you said with a devilish smile.

The device was changing you in ways you did not know. It was taking a hold on you, and all of your feelings were amplified by the device. This would become more prevalent later on. The question is, who are you going to test it on next?

You have the following choices:

1. Daniel, your Ex

2. Self improvements

*Noteb*
3. Madison, Daniel's girlfriend

4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pen (UN: ukelele at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282178-Reality-Check/cid/3317390-The-Beginning