*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Admit to the Truth
  2. 14 Year Old Robin
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319684-Admit-to-the-Truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: Admit to the Truth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Admit to the Truth

    by: Ralph75

You say, "Yes, Princss Robin I do have a foot fetish" You go back to worship her foot.

Robin says, "I like being called 'Princess'. I'll be nice to you. When you get done with my feet, I'll give you a foot job. If do that, you'll have to lick my feet clean of your cum. Do we have a deal?"

You take her foot out of your mouth and say, "I agree."

Robin says, "One more question. I want the truth. Don't just say what you think I want to hear. Do think my feet are pretty?"

You say, "They are pretty and cute."

Robin says, "I'll do it, so you don't have to walk home with a hard-on. Is it rock hard now?"

You say, "Yes. It is, Princess"

Robin says, "Suck on each of my toes, then lie down with your pants off with your dick by my feet."

She does it, and you moan. When you finally cum, you move your head to her feet and lick your cum off her feet, and you say, "Thank you, Princess"

She says, "I like being with you. Come to my computer, " You do. She asks, "What bank would she have your account, and can you think of likely passwords." You give her the name of the bank and some likely passwords. She says, "I'm in. For some reason, they have a lot of money in that account. I'll ask my mother if you can stay. Would you want to live here and give me foot worship? You might have to give my mom foot worship, too. Your mom took you out of high school. I won't embarrass you at school, so you could come back. I'll pay for another night, if my mom says, 'yes'. Then you can be free of your family. We still have some time. Give me some foot worship." You do. You get hard again and she gives you a foot job and you lick your cum off her feet. Robin says, "One more task, eat me!" She undoes her pants and takes off her undies, and you lick her pussy.

As you are leaving she says, "When my mom comes home, I'll ask."

Her mother allows you to move in. Your mother doesn't allow you to move in.

You have the following choices:

1. Her mother allows you to move in

*Noteb*
2. Your mother doesn't allow you to move in.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319684-Admit-to-the-Truth