*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Fusion
  2. Your Mother
  3. Wake up in the Lab
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282488-The-Mad-doctor/cid/3464321-Body-Fusion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2282488
your and your family have been kidnapped by a mad doctor
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Body Fusion

    by: CartoonVixen
The insanely perverse doctor began to snicker with mischievous intent as he came up with the perfect idea to treat the mother with! Although he look old and frail, he was surprisingly swift as he ran over to control module and began furiously typing on the keyboard, a few moments later, you, your siblings, and your father would all watch as. a large mechanical beam lowered from the ceiling, pointed directly at the Mother's cage.

As the beam shot at the mother, you all screamed in horror as she basically got disintegrated, only for the large beam to slowly readjust itself to point at you! A few moments later, you braced yourself for what was about to come as the beam shot you as well! However instead of getting disintegrated, you began to feel horny as that tent in your pants seemed a whole lot bigger all of a suddenly, upon taking off your pants, you'd be horrified at the sight of your Mother having been fused with your cock and balls! It's hard to tell, but that's definitely her down there!

You're now mighty horny, but it would be embarrassing to start jerking your mother to get a release, right??
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CartoonVixen (UN: cartoonfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282488-The-Mad-doctor/cid/3464321-Body-Fusion