*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. With my wife's friend, Jessica (rabbit)
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284624-Seduced-by-Furries/cid/3419470-With-my-wifes-friend-Jessica-rabbit
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2284624
A happily married human male faces furry temptation on all sides.
This choice: With my wife's friend, Jessica (rabbit)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

With my wife's friend, Jessica (rabbit)

    by: Elemental Kitsune
"All right. Is that everything?" Matt asked his wife after he put the last of her luggage in the taxi.

Melissa walked up to him carrying their near one-year-old son, Jason, in her arms. "I think so," she answered him with a smile on her face. It turned into a much more apologetic one soon after, however. "I appreciate all of the help, honey. I just wish that you were coming with us. Staying at my parents' place for a whole month..."

His wife knew that he would've been more than happy to go with her and their son to visit her parents. There was just one problem: Her mom and dad just did not like him no matter how much he tried. Perhaps it stemmed from some of the political disagreements that he's had with them or maybe it was some other reason that he couldn't discern. Either way, he didn't want to make the first time Jason getting to see his grandparents be a negative experience, even if he might not be able to remember it since he's so young.

Matt sighed before he gently rubbed Melissa's shoulders to reassure her before he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I wish I could too, hon... maybe you could put in a few good words for me and we can try again in the future?" He smiled when she laughed at the lame joke he made to try to cheer her up.

"I'll do my best..." she murmured before lifting Jason up a bit more, allowing Matt to kiss his son's forehead as well. "But we both know how that'll go. I hate that they just can't see how great of a guy you are..." She gave her own sigh and glanced over at the taxi, the driver waiting for her to get in the backseat. "Try not to miss us too much, okay? I'll call you when we get off the plane."

"I'll be waiting to hear from you then. Stay safe, honey." Matt nodded at her and let his wife walk over towards the taxi. Before she was about to open the door, however, she stopped and turned to look over her shoulder at him.

"By the way, Jessica said that she was going to come over to pick up a package that got accidentally sent to our place. Can you make sure she gets it?"

Matt blinked for a moment and wondered when that had happened. Then his thoughts turned to the anthropomorphic bunny woman that his wife had met a little bit ago. They had quickly become friends and Matt had only met Jessica a handful of times, but he certainly remembered her outrageously-curvaceous figure, sultry voice, and her heated gaze that she would send at him every now and then. Before he became too distracted, Matt nodded his head in affirmation to his wife and waved both her and their son off. "I'll take care of it, don't worry!"

Melissa smiled widely at him one last time before she got into the taxi and she was driven away.

---

"Matt?" a seductive voice called out into the home as a shapely and curvaceous silhouette slowly moved away from the entrance door of the house. The wide hips swayed in a hypnotic fashion left and right as the woman the silhouette belonged to walked with her long, slender legs. Her hands were perched upon her hips as well, only accentuating just how perfectly wide they were. "Matt?"

It took a few more times of his name being called out for Matt to hear the familiar voice of Jessica Rabbit. He should've known better than to get in the shower when his wife told him that the anthro woman would be coming by. So, he quickly dried himself off after getting out and got on some pants that he had to keep held up as they would fit too loose without the belt being fastened around his waist. Once he was done, he stepped out of his bathroom and headed over to the living room, trying to ignore the cool air hitting his bare, muscular upper body.

"Did Melissa tell you about a package she had for me?" her voice asked him and he turned to look in her direction. Jessica was standing next to a small dresser as she held up a small mirror in front of her face while she was coating her plump lips with a bright red lipstick. "Can you help me with it?" She glanced back at him for a moment before she continued. "A big, strong man like you... I'd really appreciate the assistance..."

Matt took her in for a few moments, simply unable to keep his eyes from roaming up and down her extremely sexy body. He didn't know many anthropomorphic women, but all of the ones he did were all drop-dead gorgeous and Jessica Rabbit was no different. He was a rather tall man, but she still had an inch or two on him. Her entire frame was the epitome of voluptuous, every single one of her curves possessing the ability to make an hourglass weep with jealousy. Her legs seemingly went on for miles, her thighs pleasantly plump as they transitioned into her wide, shapely hips flawlessly. From there, he would see her absolutely tiny waist that was smooth and toned. But... then he would get to see the massive breasts that rested on her chest. Each of those luscious globes were multiple times bigger than his head and he swore that he remembered his wife asking just how big they were in a random conversation. When he heard the lapine babe answer her by revealing they were Double J cups... Matt simply couldn't believe it.

As if she couldn't be any sexier, Matt then took note of the usual attire that Jessica could be seen wearing. A red, sequined dress with a long slit at the side that allowed one of her long legs to poke out. The top of it was formed into the shape of a heart and only covered the fronts of her mountainous breasts, somehow able to keep her from walking around topless. Because of this, it allowed anyone and everyone to see the absolutely long line of cleavage created by her jugs pressing against snugly against each other. Her slender arms had some lengthy, opera gloves that ran all the way up to her biceps as well. All of this combined with the luscious mane of bright red hair that had a peek-a-boo style to it that kept one of her emerald green eyes hidden most of the time, her bright white fur that contrasted excellently with the rest of the colors of her ensemble, the red and heeled pumps she wore on her dainty feet, and her lipstick-coated lips that were so plush and plump that any man would be lucky to have them pressed against him in some manner made her quite easily the sexiest woman he'd ever met.

Matt watched as she made another swipe with her tube of lipstick on her lower lip, causing her forearm to sink deeply into her cleavage and her massive boobs conformed around the gloved limb. "You know... I've been thinking about that," he started, not noticing that his voice had lowered into a husky tone because of how her sexy body was affecting him. "How it was a little weird that one of your packages was sent to our place. You... didn't do that on purpose, did you? Maybe because you'd know that it was just be me here?"

Jessica glanced at him as she finished with that last swipe of lipstick. She placed the mirror and the tube onto the dresser before she turned her curvy frame towards him. "I would never!" she denied as she started walking, quickly passing by him as her wide hips swayed to and fro with every step. "I know how loyal you are to her. You would never be tempted by another woman... even if she looked the way I do." She stopped in the center of the living room and posed sexily for him, thrusting her chest out and also making her prominent, bubble-shaped rear to be emphasized by her dress as well.

His eyes roamed across her curvaceous form once more. "You make it really difficult sometimes, honestly," he replied, taking a couple steps towards her. Her raw, sensual aura making his thoughts become incoherent as lust welled up within him. "It's hard... looking at a woman looking the way you do."

"I'm not bad, Matt..." Jessica said breathily while giving him a heated gaze over her shoulder. "But I can be for you."

He had to swallow the buildup of saliva in his mouth as he was too entranced by both her words and her body. "What... do you mean?"

"I think you know, Matt..." Jessica turned towards him once again. "I've seen the way you look at me when you know your wife isn't paying attention." She brought the backs of her gloved hands to her wide hips and then began slowly tracing them upward, going across her sensuous curves in order to entice him. "I don't blame you one bit. Especially not when she's told me that you two haven't been intimate since your son was born." When her hands reached her massive breasts, she let her palms rest onto the upper slopes as she continued to speak. "Why wouldn't you be attracted to a body like mine? One that we both know is so much better than Melissa's." She slid her hands down her jugs and she then used her biceps to press them tightly against each other. "You must be so pent up, Matt... needing someone to help you find some... relief." She bounced her breasts a couple of times before she put her hands on her hips and started to stride over to him. "I can make that happen. I'd do anything to help you, Matt..." It wasn't long before she was right in front of him, her boobs just about to touch him. "Anything..."

Thoom~

Matt grunted when he saw her roll her shoulders and thrust her chest forward, causing her mountainous mounds to pillow upward and outward onto his sturdy front. To go along with this, a deep and booming bass drum sound-effect emanated from her jugs as soon as they made contact. He was far too stunned to say anything at the moment as he craned his neck and saw a snowy-white expanse of furry titflesh that was maybe centimeters away from him. He stared for a good few seconds before he felt her gloved hands trail up his arms and she rested her palms on his broad shoulders. He lifted his gaze up to her face when they did.

"What a woman..." he said huskily to her and, without thinking about it, he let his pants go as he moved his hands over to her tiny waist. They pooled around his ankles as the handsome human wrapped his fingers around her, groaning when he felt his fingertips touch at her back.

"What do you say, Matt?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elemental Kitsune (UN: icekitsune07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284624-Seduced-by-Furries/cid/3419470-With-my-wifes-friend-Jessica-rabbit