*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285489-Tiny-Ethan/cid/3345719-Shrunk-in-the-Locker-Room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285489
Ethan comes across a strange device that turns out to be a shrink ray.
This choice: My last class of the day - P.E.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk in the Locker Room

    by: TinyEthan13
Finally, my gym class is over. I am the first in the locker room; the others wanted to finish the game of basketball. I strip naked and take a quick shower. As I am reaching in my locker for a towel, I hear a whirring noise that I recognize to be the shrink ray. Before I can react, the beam of light shoots out and hits me in the chest, and my locker door swings shut. Instantly my body becomes tingly, and I rapidly shrink.

In front of me lies my giant underwear, now big enough to be a circus tent. I would guess I am only about half an inch tall. Then I hear the door open, followed by loud voices and laughter. Massive sneakers come my way. I hide under the bench. The giant boys all strip leaving their gym clothes discarded on the ground. I am startled as a bug which is my size if not bigger goes past me.

"What is with this place and bugs," one of the giants says. I recognize the voice of Logan, one of the guys that is on all the sports teams. I watch in horror as he lowers his bare foot onto the bug, squashing it flat.

I hear my friend Jake's voice boom from over by the showers. "That was totally a fowl."

"No, it wasn't," retorts Logan "I was following the rules." I walk towards the showers, not sure what to do next. I would have to get the attention of one of the giants to get help, but at my size, it will not be easy.

"You want to know what I think of that?" Jake asks. He turns towards Logan and pees at his feet.

"Eww, gross," says Logan, laughing a little as he steps backward to avoid the stream, "You are sick. You know that right." As they continue to shower, I decide to climb to higher ground. If I can get off the ground, I can avoid getting stepped on and increase the chance of getting noticed. There is a towel draped over the bench that provides the perfect way up. I am able to pull myself up and climb with ease. I am about halfway when the showers turn off. A shadow blocks the light. I turn around to see the giant naked figure of Jake. He reaches for the towel I am on and....

You have the following choices:

1. Dries him self off

2. Jake spots me

3. Knocks me to the ground

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285489-Tiny-Ethan/cid/3345719-Shrunk-in-the-Locker-Room