*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slight redo for Rin
  2. Rin and Ishtar
  3. Fate/Stay Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285890-FateOmni-power/cid/RXG94SLZW-Slight-redo-for-Rin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2285890
The gods of old do not understand True omnipotence but our favorite characters do!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Slight redo for Rin

    by: soodersooder
A/N: This is a redo for the beginning of Rin's introduction, as well as setting the characterization for them from the abridged series.

         Rin Tohsaka was one of seven masters competing for the Holy Grail on this year's Murder, Death, Kill. She was was a gifted mage, the current master to Archer, aka actually satin, and was determined to crush Shiro Emiya and claim Babe-r as her own. Such was her fierce determination for success and unwillingness to relent at the odds before, she was concocting her master plan to claim victory. Or at least she would be if it wasn't ten in the morning, as such she was still very much dead asleep in her room as Archer prepared her breakfest.

         However as Rin slept, something approached her in her dream. "Rin Tohsaka!" It called out.

         "What, whise there!?" She responded, readying her spells. "You better have a good explanation for this or your going to feel what it's like for me to go 100% No Chill!"

         "I am not here to fight, rather to grant you the power of Omnipotence from the Omni grail."

         "Uh, there's no such thing as an Omni grail, your going to want to do better tgen that if your trying to fool me."

         "There is, it was the first grail created, though it disguised itself as a failure to avoid being used."

         "Uh huh." Rin replied, unconvinced. "If that's the case then why is it offering it to me?"

         "The grail works in mysterious ways, would you accept this power?"

         "You know what sure, I'm already doing battle with ancient heroes brought back from the dead to serve my will, what's accepting an unkown power from some mysterious voice compared to that." She suddenlly felt a surge of power rush within her, super chargong every cell in her body. Overwhelmed, she cried out in shock, jolting awake.

         "Guess it was just a dream." She reasoned as she stretched. Looking at tge clock she was shocked to see it was Eight in the morning, usually she would only wake around ten. "Wait, could that dream have been real?" She questioned.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soodersooder (UN: froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bloodedge98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285890-FateOmni-power/cid/RXG94SLZW-Slight-redo-for-Rin