*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Deals a Deal!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286093-Helluva-Hazbin-Jobs-bad-deal/cid/3351396-Deals-a-Deal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286093
Job (not that one) was a good person with bad luck. Now he's a miniscule demon in Hell...
Chapter #1

Deals a Deal!

    by: punkachu
Job is…frankly a harmless individual for the most part. He’s had (more or less) the worst luck possible throughout his entire life, from his biological father dying when he was very young to his stepfather being an abusive piece of shit he was fairly certain was responsible for his mothers death. But all that bad luck, all of that has pinnacled today.

Today, almost immediately after being kicked out of the shitty Foster home the state had put him in for at least the 7th time, he found himself being sidelined by a Bus he had not seen, and being killed more or less completely instantly.

Job was by no means a bad person despite his horrid luck, so one might reasonably expect that he would end up passing through some pearly gates into heaven…And normally youd be right! But unfortunately for Job, he had made a bit of a mistake at some point in his life.

Finally fed up with the treatment he got from his stepfather, and desperate to all ends to be rid of the man, he, using a grimoire he found on a second hand bookstore website, summoned a demon and made a simple deal with them. He got them to kill his stepfather for him… in exchange for his soul. Which is why he has just appeared in a puff of smoke, in a rather miniscule form somewhat reminiscent of an anthropomorphic mouse, only an inch or so tall.

Now as for which demon our young friend summoned and how fucked he is, well… we have some options. Some of these summonings will have happened at different points of his life then others

Stolas
The summoning that Job used worked perfectly well, and he summoned forth a lord of hell through the Grimoire he had’s sister-book. Stolas was, after a bit of discussion, convinced to complete the deal that he had requested.

Octavia
This time the summoning went slightly less than perfectly, nabbing Octavia, who despite looking similar to the image of Stolas in the Grimoire was fairly clearly to Job not the lord of hell. She begrudgingly obliged if only to go home sooner…

Charlie Morningstar
The summoning arguably worked far, far better than Job could or should have hoped, summoning the daughter of the literal devil! At first he thought this was even better than planned but Charlie seemed convinced it would be better to try and get him and his stepfather to reconcile…Thankfully the old drunk attacked her in a panic and she unintentionally killed him in self defense. So Job got what he wanted…and now that he’s died, Charlie has Job.

Moxxie
Something was very botched here. While trying to summon Stolas from Hell via the grimoire, he somehow accidentally got…some random imp in a tuxedo who had the grimoire at the time. Thankfully Moxxie, figuring it was the fastest way home, just killed the stepfather anyway, but he left unaware doing so had just made him one of the few imps to own a soul…

You have the following choices:

1. Stolas

2. Octavia

3. Charlie

4. Moxxie

5. Other Demons

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286093-Helluva-Hazbin-Jobs-bad-deal/cid/3351396-Deals-a-Deal