*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286299-Karen-Gillan-GTS/cid/3357078-Karen-Steps-on-you-non-fatal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2286299
Everyone's favorite actress Karen Gillan has blown up to 100ft tall! What will she do?
This choice: Karen Steps on you (non-fatal)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Karen Steps on you (non-fatal)

    by: Wallybalzs1
You stand there like a deer in the headlights. Karen’s sandal-clad feet move so gracefully, yet destructively, destroying everything in their path. As as approaches, her foot crashed right on top of a tanker truck, crumpling it as if it were paper, spilling out all of its water like a tsunami out into the street. Her next foot wasn’t much better, as it travelled into the next step, she caught a tiny biker into an accidental kick. This sent the man flying straight into the window of a convenience store, totaling his bike.

About 20 feet in front of you, her foot landed, her still oblivious to the terror she’s causing below. With the giant boom, and the cracking of the asphalt, you broke out of your trance. You start running as fast as you can away from Karen, but you were too late. Her shadow quickly overtook your pathetic escape attempt, and landed right on top of you. A sharp pain shoots up from your arm, as you feel every bone break in your hand.

Karen was surprised by the squishy feeling on her foot, and she shifted her weight to the heel and lifted the ball of her foot off you. She looks down and you two make eye contact, with her foot still completely in control of you.

What is she doing?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karen picks you up

*Noteb*
2. Karen finishes the job

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wallybalzs1 (UN: wallybalzs1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wallybalzs1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286299-Karen-Gillan-GTS/cid/3357078-Karen-Steps-on-you-non-fatal