*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Futa
  2. Who will you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/3445472-Futa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286366
In a world where hyper cocks routinely gobble up everyone in sight who will you be?
This choice: Futa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Futa

    by: stvCV
Now it's time to select some characters/ages and brief descriptions of our lovely choices.

Savannah Sluchner, 18 years old still living at home, and after realizing what she really wanted she's given up on school and instead is planning on sending a couple specific people into her balls. A couple teacher's, maybe a cheerleader or three, and maybe even her sister... or mom.

Dani Dixon, 21 years old recently and is in college, though she's got a bad habit of getting as many of her friends to get churned in her balls as she can. She's accidentally splattered a roommate or two in the midst of a tired haze. She does try and keep a 'trophy' of each girl, a bra or thong to remember them by. She's definitely been to a party or two where she's gotten a few of them, as well as plenty of college girls don't expect her to have such large cock, or that she'd happily swallow them with it.

Jenny Collins at 25 has lived a pretty normal life. And she's gotten tired of it. Having recently started using her cock to swallow women, it's liberated her from her excruciating and almost unchanging job, it's been a year since she started and now she's basically a pro, having had plenty of women make a one way trip into her merciless balls.

Or perhaps there's someone else?

You have the following choices:

1. Savannah Sluchner, 18

*Noteb*
2. Dani Dixon, 21

3. Jenny Collins, 25+

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 stvCV (UN: vertvert12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Herista has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/3445472-Futa