*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female(s)
  2. Who will you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/GC6PKW4CG-Females
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286366
In a world where hyper cocks routinely gobble up everyone in sight who will you be?
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female(s)

    by: stvCV
Melissa Cramshaft, 21
A blonde, conventionally attractive with shapely thick thighs which are usually dressed in tight yoga pants. Her face is very feminine, with soft features and bright blue eyes. She loves to cuddle up to her father and seek his approval and his attention. She is a bit spoiled from her parents and used to getting her way, always using her charm to get what she wants. She can be a bit bratty, but in the end she is always the daddy's little girl.

Victoria Stein, 22
A shy and introverted girl with a small frame, a shut in who likes to dress in comfortable and loose-fitting clothing. She mostly wears sweatpants and hoodies, avoiding tight or revealing clothing. She is not very social and likes to keep to herself, preferring to stay at home and play video games or read books. When she goes out, she keeps to herself and likes to avoid the crowds. She is kind and sensitive, but also a bit awkward and unsure of herself.

Anna Balrey, 25
A slightly chubby girl, with a full figure and curvy shape. Her clothing is feminine and she likes to dress in comfortable and soft fabrics that flatter her body shape. She is not self-conscious about her weight and proud of her body, embracing who she is. She's a flirt, who can be a bit cheeky as well. She enjoys her food, but also likes to stay active and be outdoors.

Scarlett Splathers, 42
A hot, energetic mom who still has it going on despite her age. She's a woman that exudes confidence, charm and sex appeal. She likes to stay in shape and dress in clothing that flatters her body shape, showing off her curves and long legs and long red hair. While she is still young at heart and loves to have fun, she is also a responsible and dedicated mom who puts her family first. She can be a bit of a flirt and enjoys getting attention, but has an understanding that boundaries need to be respected. Opted to follow the trend and gave both her son and daughter a designer dick, which is something she may come to regret.

Karen Spun, 45
A ditzy woman with a contagious laugh and a warm smile. Despite her age, she still enjoys dressing in fashionable and stylish outfits, trying to keep up with current trends. She is easily distracted and disorganized, often forgetting her purse or keys at home. And with her ditsiness, her mothering style is hands off to say the least, having watched one of her daughter's get melted by her boyfriend's merciless balls already. She is a fun and loving wife to her husband, who enjoys her spunky and carefree personality.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melissa

*Noteb*
2. Victoria

*Noteb*
3. Anna

4. Scarlett

*Noteb*
5. Karen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 stvCV (UN: vertvert12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Herista has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/GC6PKW4CG-Females